Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. B

European Assault Cup - 2005

bisonbisonbison - USA - any position - yes
  2. B

amazingly amazing site

yeah suckers, get out of my forums :o
  3. B

Please reinstate UTA north american league...

maps that cause fps-trouble vary from system to system, but desertstorm in particular and golgotha (to a lesser extent) both hurt low-end systems on a consistent basis. the majority of comps (including mine, which sux VERY bad at the moment) generally handle siege and guardia much better :)
  4. B

Please reinstate UTA north american league...

john u better not limit match comment threads to bar any non-combatants from posting ;p i really like the prediction poll, that would rock!
  5. B

LOL

unf ya bith
  6. B

First War

are they as bad as we r?
  7. B

u ppl need to do something about this forum

sum1 pleece post sumthing, this PHAGGOT intternet cafe has once again decided to block all UT-related webpages that I have PERSONALLY accessed on this account, which kind of scares me.... leaving me this one single forum to read, sniff sniff
  8. B

caught red handed

leXeXel make me roflofloflfloflofflololofofl
  9. B

What u lads think ?

"lads" lol :P
  10. B

WAR Season 2 :)

lolz, hey lat :)
  11. B

n1 Yanks

rofl stupid
  12. B

WAR Season 2 :)

yall oughtta sign up for season 2, sounds like its gonna be a lot of fun. i hear a lot of old clans are going to do some re-assembling and get back in the action :)
  13. B

Girls clan?

lololzololzolzolzolzollozloolzolz! i know her in reel life :) she DOES pretend to be a guy sometimes, cuz she got pissed of everyone hitting on her cuz of her pic we posted. but she never chexx these forums, so i'm safe here :)
  14. B

ut2k3 website and forum down?

thx grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, that means this stupid netcafe is doing more senseless censoring.......
  15. B

USA vs German

d00d, i am in germany rite now, and you would not imagine how rank-nasty this place smells
  16. B

screenies?

that is kinda cool....
  17. B

u ppl need to do something about this forum

AAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!
  18. B

ut2k3 website and forum down?

did this faggot internet cafe decide - in their infinite wisdom - to censor both the ut2k3 site and the ut2k3 forum, or are they both down? thx.......
  19. B

i was bored so..

those MIT geekz haev 2 much time on their handz gg