Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. >Exar Kun<

birthday?

Van : "utassault.net Forums Mailer" <[email protected]> My e-mail: Aan : [email protected] Onderwerp : Happy Birthday from utassault.net Forums Datum : Tue, 22 Jul 2003 00:01:30 +0200 Beantwoorden Allen beantwoorden Doorsturen...
  2. >Exar Kun<

Natsi On The Move?

LOL U see Natsi's name in the *LAST REPLIED LIST* after every post LOL LOL LOL, I think he has got nuffin 2 do...... :crazy:
  3. >Exar Kun<

You PLAY UT to much

It is about UT, but i think it is Off Topic so i post it here... You Know That U play To Much UT when...... I'll begin myself: ....When u paint the UT Hud on your glasses
  4. >Exar Kun<

Codemessge

!!!EREH GNIMMAPS MA I YLDAB WOH EES DLUOC UOY, DNUORA SIHT NRUT UOY FI :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:
  5. >Exar Kun<

Question

Is this the spam part of the UTM forum?:spam: :spam: :spam:
  6. >Exar Kun<

Help With Unrealed

Who Knows where i can find a Tutorial about making As-Maps..., and I mean a good Tutorial so not 1 that only covers shooting fortstandards... THNX :cow: :cow: :cow: ===> proud to be Dutch
  7. >Exar Kun<

Geforce2 Problems

Does anyone know where i can get a new GEFORCE2GTS cooler?, the one i have now sounds like it's stuc or something, imagine the sounds of 4 washmachines when you are playing UT, this is not very handy....., souns like my little sister has played with my pc......:smash:
  8. >Exar Kun<

Forum activated

:)Jo this is my first post here, :) i'm here to make A The forum Unsafe B Useless posts Thas all, and :mingun: Don'mess with me :flack: Exar Kun