Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Mizzy

Lo everyone ;)

:confused: Not really a nice one
  2. Mizzy

Is this a joke?

sure you can snipe mc :P lo @ the others ;)
  3. Mizzy

Calvin And Hobbes!!!!!!!!!

just SPAM lo Xena :P long time ago :rolleyes:
  4. Mizzy

Ninaaaaaaa :)

thx Nina dear :)
  5. Mizzy

Lo everyone ;)

btw. can i have another title in this forum plz ?! Average sucks :P
  6. Mizzy

Lo everyone ;)

@Stylefish:ja birthday date ist korrekt..trage nichts unnötiges ein :P @Mc:sure do i still play UT :D We have to play a bit like in old times :rolleyes:
  7. Mizzy

Yeehaw ;)

nice :cool:
  8. Mizzy

Long time ago...

hope so ;)
  9. Mizzy

Smark :P Sure do i still know you ;) I haven´t forget all the old AS players when i was away :D Yeah smark you were in EoS when i played AS... Miz
  10. Mizzy

Yeehaw ;)

Swyzz :D I´m fine thx and do you do? Long time ago since we talked :rolleyes: Sure do i have the Avatar....you made it! ;)
  11. Mizzy

Lo everyone ;)

MMMMaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccc ;) You should not forget Nina :P @Latino:I didn´t forget ya :D My ICQ number is my old one (#72442657)! Just send a msg. that you can authorize me :rolleyes: Miz P.S.:Let´s rock AS together like in old times :)
  12. Mizzy

Long time ago...

Fooooo,Tanja,Spirit :D Nice to "see" you again :) Missed ya all very much!!! I found my old ICQ number(#72442657) so plz send me a msg. that i get your numbers ;) Miz
  13. Mizzy

Long time ago...

Yeehaw! Found it :) ICQ #72442657 <---my old icq number
  14. Mizzy

Long time ago...

How was my old icq number? :(
  15. Mizzy

Long time ago...

:( Anyway...i have to find my old icq account
  16. Mizzy

Long time ago...

Found my old personal pic and my old sig hehe but i have to work on the sig...old Mi5 homepage links and stuff... Sorry but i don´t have icq installed,i have to find my old account pass.
  17. Mizzy

Long time ago...

I have to find the cartoon pic and a new sig of course :P
  18. Mizzy

Seeker ??? wtf happened? Don´t understand :eek: @Nina:sure we have to play a bit ;) I didn´t stop playing AS when i was away...i had to play it local and not @ the inet :/ Have to work a bit on my skill and find out some new tricks...dunno the new ones...if there any new tricks. Miz
  19. Mizzy

Yeehaw ;)

Just want to say "lo" to the members of MoD... I´m still alive and hope you didn´t forget me :) The old members of course know me :rolleyes: Miz
  20. Mizzy

Lo everyone ;)

Fluiiiiddddd ;) Missed you so much :D And of course the others too :) So much happened when i was away....nearly everyone is playing in another clan... crazy hehe @monkey:Mc and me rocked :p