Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. G@NGREI_

Look Here !!!!

np i could get the old vampire warrior,but the wrestler looks worse for wear,he looks so 80's
  2. G@NGREI_

Look Here !!!!

the picture is of a ecw/wwf wrestler who went by the name GANGREL,thats where i got the idea for my tag.he was also known as the vampire warrior,which you may have seen me use from time to time
  3. G@NGREI_

Look Here !!!!

It is nice killa m8,although so is Spawns,quite appropriate,a spawn picture lol
  4. G@NGREI_

Thankyou everyone and goodbye

nice to see you aint forgot us lol btw hope you do come back,im gonna need you to test this map of mine once its up and running :lol: just wish i had a :spockfla:
  5. G@NGREI_

Thankyou everyone and goodbye

very true lupus and btw nice avatar,not as nice as mine tho lol
  6. G@NGREI_

ut lamers

Well ive had enough of getting pissed off with all these lamers so im gonna start spamming with my :shock: until the bleed out their assess.And im loving it.
  7. G@NGREI_

ut lamers

I am very tempted to become a bounty hunter and hunt down these lame assed cock matsers and turn'em in to the assault league authorities to be detained indefinitely.
  8. G@NGREI_

ut lamers

Im glad i aint the only ne who feels this way how many fucking times do you see spawnkillers aswell,i mean whats the fucking point in playing if your going to do that ffs.Sorry guys but i am very passionate about this subject .:annoyed: