Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Basdo

Let me share this moment with you

As I enjoyed a big time of my life with all of you in this community, I wanted to share this very special moment of my life with you. My wife Verena and me had an awesome day last saturday. Now we are looking forward to a great honeymoon in south africa!
  2. Basdo

Farmville

odBDAcOEKuI
  3. Basdo

[Suspended] -nRg-

Suspended from league and PUG for making racist remarks against a community member. -nRg- Clans: [AAK], os. Actions taken: Account suspended until 09/09/2010 The player is additionally warned that the account will permanently be banned from league on the next occasion. Clans [AAK] and os...
  4. Basdo

R.I.P. Nodar Kumaritashvili

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/olympic_games/vancouver_2010/luge/8513595.stm :(
  5. Basdo

My old mates...

...what would you say if I asked if your squad needed a new/old recruitment?
  6. Basdo

New League Admin

Finally we have found new fresh blood to join our admin team. Please all welcome Ulv, our new junior league administrator. He will soon be able to help you out with problems. So, the league and server administration consists of: Basdo - utassault.net League Administrator brajan -...
  7. Basdo

handball coach

fEB9B9MDQr8 he said afterwards: "Before I lose the game, I have to risk a red card. Tactically-wise it was absolutely correct to do so and there was no risk of injury". What an idiot, should be banned forever!
  8. Basdo

April Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

[Posted: 18th][Updated: 18th] [Deadlines are Midnight of the date shown] Standard Assault League Division #1 -{CoH}- vs. [AAK] - Deadline 22nd -{CoH}- vs. -={Mi5}=- - Deadline 22nd -ud-- vs. -={Mi5}=- - Deadline 22nd Division #2 ]-DaS-[ vs. =[FDC]= - Deadline 22nd Division #3 TNT vs...
  9. Basdo

Extreme Sheep LED Art

:cool: D2FX9rviEhw
  10. Basdo

April Tables

AS-TheScarabSE_betaVl drops out of mappool and AS-SaqqaraLE_sobo2.zip joins it now! Upcoming pool-map for May: AS-NavaroneAL I actually wanted to close the Instagib Assault league due to inactivity but in the last moment I decided to give it one, and only one last chance. If nothing changes...
  11. Basdo

March Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

[Posted: 19th][Updated: 23rd] [Deadlines are Midnight of the date shown] Standard Assault League Division #1 -{CoH}- vs. -={Mi5}=- - Deadline 22nd Division #2 TNT vs. =]DoG[= - Deadline 22nd Leavers: HZ Leavers: Pro Assault League Division #1 Challenge Deadlines: [«Amp»]...
  12. Basdo

March Tables

AS-SnowdunesAL_preview drops out of mappool and [AL_preview4.zip"]AS-Tydium][AL_preview4 joins it now! Upcoming pool-map for April: AS-SaqqaraLE_sobo2.zip Please also check out this thread for informations concerning league server IP changes. Meteor has done the tables update but he went...
  13. Basdo

February Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

Standard Assault League Division #1 -={Mi5}=- vs. =]DoG[= - Deadline 18th -{CoH}- vs. ]-DaS-[ - Deadline 18th Division #3 »L0S($)« vs. [NAC] - Deadline 17th »L0S($)« vs. ~dzz~ - Deadline 17th »L0S($)« vs. TNT - Deadline 17th ~PGS~ vs. TNT[ - Deadline 17th [NAC] vs. TNT - Deadline 17th...
  14. Basdo

February Tables

Inactive clans moved to HZ in all leagues. Unplayed games punished with a 10% point deduction (equal to a lost game). InstaGIB league is nearly dead. As two new clans signed up this month we have the hope that it will recover at least a bit. Hence we let it open for another month. If no...
  15. Basdo

January Tables

Happy new year everyone. I hope you all enjoyed your holiday (if you had one). Here are the league tables 2009 with a little delay but thats because we had to work on something new to invent. Or better Timo had to work :P As always at the end of the year I'd like to thank and congratulate the...
  16. Basdo

December Tables

League Tables / Monthly Changes: StdAS league is now officially converted to the pentagon schedule system! There will be one last playoff between dzz and SveK going by the old nonagon rules. Winner will be promoted to div2, loser will go down to div3. Scheduling is hence currently disabled in...
  17. Basdo

Knew it

Ballack sux :lol: 7c3BpqWAJJk
  18. Basdo

November Tables

League Tables / Monthly Changes: Enjoy the last month in StdAS with the good old Nonagon schedule system :bawling: With the start of december we will change to a new pentagon system, due to the result of the clan rep vote. As we have a playoff again this month, scheduling in StdAS 2nd division...
  19. Basdo

Announcement: Clan rep poll, last three days to vote!

The clan representatives poll about changes in the StdAS league structure will close in three days. At current state only 9 of 19 active StdAS clans voted. That's less than 50%! There are even five clans without a clan representative yet!! Would these (=[FDC]=, =[WAL]=, asmd., [AAK], ~PGS~)...
  20. Basdo

[Suspended] heidi_klum

Suspended for mercing without permission in the league match -{CoH}- vs ~dzz~ on 12/10/2008. heidi_klum Clans: [«Amp»] Actions taken: Account suspended until 16/11/2008 League rules