Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Butterfinger

Old UTA players you miss...

The frightening thing about growing older is you look back. And I found you lot. I need more Xanax apparently... Hope all my old >SaW< friends are doing well :D
  2. Butterfinger

Pancakes!

Thx m8y... but my fingers hurt from all that stitching, don't ye know. :tired:
  3. Butterfinger

Pancakes!

I enjoy my wife's pancakes ever so much. :naughty:
  4. Butterfinger

Lo m8s

Thought I'd drop by and see how my old >[SaW]< and UTOAP m8s were getting on. Where's that damned Assault mod for UT2k3 ???? ;) Cheers all Scott
  5. Butterfinger

that demo....

ffs, m8... point taken. My initial reaction stands. It'll be fine. It's 80% visual, and that's where my reaction is from. Gameplay's good. GFX are good. It's all good. I will say that the SOUND is hot. I loved what I heard. :guitar: I love MOHAA and Neverwinter Nights, however. :D I...
  6. Butterfinger

that demo....

Well, one of the maps was very HLish, so I may have spoken out of line, there. ;)
  7. Butterfinger

that demo....

Unique to what? It plays like a cartoon. All we're missing is the bongo drums for running about. As far as a hybrid, it's playing like a hybrid of Half-Life and Q3. Not UTish at all. The point is, if you're building on a foundation (and not rebuilding the whole game), then build on the...
  8. Butterfinger

that demo....

Eh... It looks like Quake. If I wanted Quake, I'd BUY the fookin thing.
  9. Butterfinger

*bwd*

Bye *bwd*
  10. Butterfinger

Bah

Aye, we're all quite sure that Mat is as bent as they come. :D
  11. Butterfinger

Bah

:bandit: SaW never dies :) How're you chaps getting on?
  12. Butterfinger

UT-OAP Pics.

:thumb: They use Bart for Butterfinger candy bar adverts here in the US. :P P.S. Butterfinger name got tagged on me by my m8s here at work... I once was a wonder with a sniper rifle, but those days are long gone. ;) When's the next UTOAP match? :topic:
  13. Butterfinger

Guess the artist and the song.

I liked the song :) The number 1 song from that year was "Hey Jude". I abhor that song :mad:
  14. Butterfinger

UT-OAP Pics.

Your back eh? Lifting an entire kitchen must've been a strain then wot :eek:
  15. Butterfinger

As you command, o vociferous one: This song was ranked 34 the year I was born: Look like nothing's gonna change Everything still remains the same I can't do what ten people tell me to do So I guess I'll remain the same, yes Song title and artist... PLEASE :D
  16. Butterfinger

UT-OAP Pics.

Lo Dave m8. About 3 or 4 inches from the ground at present ;) Had a great holiday with the Mrs. and the kids. No computers, no work... just a relaxing good time. So... now I'm around again :D how's with you?
  17. Butterfinger

Ah... a little something from my pub crawling days... The Hooters is the band... don't know the song tho :|
  18. Butterfinger

UT-OAP Pics.

Is that the former SaW teaboy?? :lol:
  19. Butterfinger

Bah

:bandit:
  20. Butterfinger

Happy birthday PEACEY

Word. HBD Mat :party: