Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Durnik

Playstation 3 Appreciation Thread

I have used it since they started with it and I like it alot and it's cheap, I mean 480SEK a year is nothing. Plus members also get to test some betas now and then which is nice, some DLCs are free and some of the games as well (PSone, psn, PS3, minis) but you have to check the store from time...
  2. Durnik

I didn't get Killzone 3 yesterday and it didn't arrive today but hopefully I will have it in the mail tomorrow. The swedish mail service isn't what it used to be... I know that the multiplayer part is great (they finally fixed the controls) and I liked the story in the two first games :) And in...
  3. Durnik

Playstation Network ID's

ID: sweBonden Currently Playing These Games: DC Universe Online and soon Killzone 3
  4. Durnik

They have been working on Dead Island since 2007 and it will be a open world zombie game with co-op so I really hope it will be good.
  5. Durnik

Guess the movie caption!

Pitbulls picture(s) is probably Bloodsuckers, a sci-fi (syfy) orginal movie.
  6. Durnik

IAC 2007 Team Signup!!

Durnik/Tarkin Sweden Any Vent/TS with mic Clanless
  7. Durnik

Anyone up for UTA ictf

You can count me in too, haven't played UT for quiet some time but I can probably mess something up for you :) //Tarkin aka Bonden
  8. Durnik

Massive explosions hit fuel depot [UK]

Yea, the second picture (Getty Images) is a piece of art.
  9. Durnik

cinema

I was thinking of seeing King Kong on wednesday but I'm not sure yet but Narnia will have to wait, just watched the mini series and I most say that it wasn't as good now as when I was 4-5years old. I'm still sceptical about King Kong thou... PG rating, should be violence and bloody gore but...
  10. Durnik

The Descent

A rather boring movie with bad acting and two 'cave' movies (The Cave) released the same month, what are the film industry thinking...
  11. Durnik

iCTF league map suggestions

CTF-Command-CE3 CTF-GauntletCB2 CTF-Gauntlet][ CTF-NivenSE CTF-SprintaCB3 Maps like Dday and Inca shouldn't be on the list if you ask me thou.
  12. Durnik

European Assault Cup - 2005

Durnik/Sweden/Anywhere/Team2
  13. Durnik

Anti-NA attitude ? (split from some discussion about BioAssault)

Alomst everything have already been said so I post 3 quotes instead :) "There's no honorable way to kill, no gentle way to destroy. There is nothing good in war. Except its ending." -Abraham Lincoln 'The Savage Curtain' stardate 5906.5 "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will...
  14. Durnik

NIL vs HUMOR

15. Durnik

Wallpapers

16. Durnik

UT vs Half-Life

Damn it! HL is leading! bloody cs community, they don't understnad that cs and hl is different games. Btw Ice, nice avatar, hellsing is one of the best series out there.
  17. Durnik

Happy B-Day

man tackar man tackar :) Thanks.
  18. Durnik

Top Martial Arts films

Siu lam juk kau (Shaolin Soccer) is the best martial art movie... nice effects anyway. to be more serious I say the Once Upon a Time in China series have some nice fights.
  19. Durnik

Ventrilo

Just want to tell you that if we pay the rent you will still have ur channel on our vent server :D
  20. Durnik

Favourite film of 2003

mmm... Nicest movie of the year is Undead, which at a low budget and all the special effects is made on the directors home computer (a 600MHz Pentium III), The stage design is wonderful. Pirates of the Caribbean was a good, movie one of the best movies this year, I have always liked pirates :P...