Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Mr_Cheese

Icon issue

Hi all, Do any of you technical bods know how to remove the backgrounds blocks of colour behind the titles of all the icons on the desktop? If i remember correctly these came up during a synchronisation of some sort. Thanks in advance.
  2. Mr_Cheese

Password/edit protection

Anyone know how to protect a pdf from editing i.e. can view but not edit (even with Lifecycle Designer) ? Thanks.
  3. Mr_Cheese

Farewell

To those who know me, I am quitting UT after around 4 years. Has been fun and I thank all the admins for the excellent work they have done with the league and the servers. I hope this league will still be going in another 4 years. Past clans:- TBW - remember me Monkey? (Pants On Fire)...
  4. Mr_Cheese

clanless 2

looking for a clan.....
  5. Mr_Cheese

Very low fps

System :- AMD Sempron 2200+ - temperature not rising to more than 60 degrees 256mb RAM Radeon 9800 using D3D in UT 23Gig free hard drive space The problem is that I am getting really low fps (in fact unplayable due to it) whilst playing the new Golgotha map and Desertstorm (it is worse...
  6. Mr_Cheese

New AS clan

I am starting another Std clan if anyone is interested in joining. Please contact me at [email protected] or icq 207930396 for more details.
  7. Mr_Cheese

we are recruiting!

I have just formed a new clan called -{CoH}- Code of Honour and I am looking for some more members. We currently have 4 members (including me) We are looking for players that are good+ and can speak and write enough good english to be understood by the rest of the clan. Please only...
  8. Mr_Cheese

a real noob question

How do I get into the bios for my PC? I am using Windows XP Home Edition.
  9. Mr_Cheese

allo

Hi all SUYM Mr_Sheen/Yukio et all :P
  10. Mr_Cheese

this sucks

Haven`t been playing UT for about 7 months now and it really sucks, I just can`t believe how addicted I was to it. Just thought I`d share that with anyone who might be interested in how addictive playing UT and being a part of the community really is. How many hours a week do YOU waste...
  11. Mr_Cheese

helloooooooooooooo

Hellooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  12. Mr_Cheese

match

thks for letting us play on ur server - it rocks! sorry about the bad stuff - hope this wont stop us playing again
  13. Mr_Cheese

mod

Could someone send/post/carrier pigeon me the website address/link for the mod for fancy letters please. Ta very much
  14. Mr_Cheese

Headphones

Allo I have a SoundBlaster Live Platinum 5.1 soundcard and a Cambridge Soundworks DTT3500 Digital speaker system but I can't seem to get my headphones to work in either the Line Out jack on the card or in the headphone jack in the Live! Drive IR. Any ideas? Ta very much.
  15. Mr_Cheese

Wind Up

The moral of this story is - never trust a woman :P <UK|Chickboy> cos its illegal lol <Yukio> fs why didn't you tell me <UK|Chickboy> errr <UK|Chickboy> u mind lol <UK|Chickboy> ? <Yukio> thks UK <UK|Chickboy> why <Yukio> i don't do illegal stuff ffs <UK|Chickboy> yeah right...
  16. Mr_Cheese

bah

BAH
  17. Mr_Cheese

please read

I am sick and tired now of not being able to play in clan matches without some problem coming up I have no choice but to try once more and if something happens again during a match then I have no alternative but to resign from SUYM. It is not fair on my team mates. I joined SUYM to be...
  18. Mr_Cheese

Audio testing

If you don't already know, I have reformatted my drive and re-installed Windows 98 Have re-installed soundcard drivers and I have sound but have a little problem: I haven't got any sound in UT I have looked in the UnrealTournament.ini file and it shows Galaxy.GalaxyAudioSubSystem under...
  19. Mr_Cheese

Soundblaster Live

Hi all, I have reformatted my drive and re-installed Win98 but I have a little problem:- I have lost my disc that came with my Soundblaster Live Platinum 5.1 soundcard. I have downloaded the drivers from www.sblive.com but cannot install them as it keeps on saying I need more disk space...