Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. H

Ugly babies

This site has records of over 160 million pictures of new-borns from hospitals since 1904. It's scary to know that the government keeps these records. You just need the hospital name, your date of birth you can find your picture. You should check it out while it's still free...
  2. H

ULL v SAW

We all gonna hunt u down Sting m8. My tactics for the match: Kill Sting lol Cya all on Thursday, Good Luck, Have Fun and may the new server be with us.
  3. H

Hello from ULL

Hi Guys! Last time you saw us we played in a friendly and half the newbies we had got lost on the maps :| Anyway I wanna nother friendly with you guys beginning of march time when I have got there arses into gear. So how about a possible arse wooping from the bottom of Div 5?
  4. H

Hows about it then ULL v SAW?

:hm:
  5. H

ULL Players request IAS to play in friendly

I asked them who they wanted to play in a friendly and you were one of a few they asked for. How about it? [ULL]HercIIMX
  6. H

Does MI5 want a friendly

with ULL [ULL]HercIIMX
  7. H

[ULL] Clan accepting challenges

We have our own Jolt WORLD Clan Server IP 195.149.21.114:7857 Anyone is welcome there for a practice, fairly fast server with supposedly non-existant lag. Anyone want to organise a friendly match or even league match get in touch with myself ICQ: 141903182 MSN: [email protected]...