Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. H

[ADC] Vs =[NPU]=

Intense or what?
  2. H

Happy birthday DrOoZ

Happy Birthday m8
  3. H

Happy Birthday Kane

Happy Birthday for yesterday m8 :D
  4. H

Iceman

Hmmm.... :wow:
  5. H

Chelsea Football Club? Bow your head in shame Protocol. :P BTW nice win in Pro. :cool:
  6. H

Welcome You'll have a great time with those wierdo's m8 :)
  7. H

Ugly babies

This site has records of over 160 million pictures of new-borns from hospitals since 1904. It's scary to know that the government keeps these records. You just need the hospital name, your date of birth you can find your picture. You should check it out while it's still free...
  8. H

ULL v SAW

We all gonna hunt u down Sting m8. My tactics for the match: Kill Sting lol Cya all on Thursday, Good Luck, Have Fun and may the new server be with us.
  9. H

Does MI5 want a friendly

Well one team did own the other....... :wow: One day I'll give you the secret :lol:
  10. H

Does MI5 want a friendly

We'll see who owns who in about 4 hours... Could a ULL second team wipe out the unstoppable (nearly) :D MI5?
  11. H

ULL Players request IAS to play in friendly

When do we play? We playa s soon as I get them ready to kick your ass! There wasnt in the spirit of things last time but in a few weeks...never mind you'll feel the Wrath of Kahn...You'll feel the Wrath of ULL!!!
  12. H

ULL Players request IAS to play in friendly

Saw Blade Saw Blade on the server last night, hes an ok player ;)
  13. H

Hello from ULL

Hi Guys! Last time you saw us we played in a friendly and half the newbies we had got lost on the maps :| Anyway I wanna nother friendly with you guys beginning of march time when I have got there arses into gear. So how about a possible arse wooping from the bottom of Div 5?
  14. H

Hows about it then ULL v SAW?

:hm:
  15. H

Adc 10000

Just get out the beer and I'll home in on the smell :)
  16. H

Adc 10000

I'm taking a Trek thru France, Belgium, Netherlands and Germany :snore: then all the way back. And I got to drive ont he wrong side of the road, these continental types :D
  17. H

**new guy**

SAW a nice bunch of guys, you'll have gr8 fun m8! How about a friendly against ULL?
  18. H

Adc 10000

Im going thru Dutchland :lol: in March I'll pop round for a beer!
  19. H

Adc 10000

Whos dutch :uhh:
  20. H

Hi.

So this is the si><th forum... :thumb: Herc