Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. S

World of tanks

Any 1 tryed WOT worldoftanks.com
  2. S

need some help

Is there any1 here who maybe can help me out. I keep on getting this error mesg. when ill try to get to the menu of the game (UT99) My problem is that my UT99 cd is broken and i cant reinstall it.
  3. S

Merry X-mas

Just want to say it too all of you.... Have a nice hollyday m8s and hope for some nice gifts ;) See you all.
  4. S

did every1 get new games

Hi m8s Did you all get new games so now you don't have time to read forum anymore..... Where are every1 ????
  5. S

Merry X-mas

Hi all Just want to say Merry X-mas to all of you and thx for a nice and fun year. Hope to see you next year too, if the league has not closed down yet. Happy new year every 1 . . . . . :wave: :party: :wave:
  6. S

what and idiot

=]DoG[=: So they turn up with 4 we have 3 car fulls and one in the boot but we even the teams + 2 specing we get called lame // they launch 4v4 on most maps we launch we are called lame // we offered them mercs and we still lame // we sidedodge and its called lag sliding // Natural Born...
  7. S

~[N.B.S]~public server online

Hey Assaulters We ~[N.B.S]~ have put up a public server if you like to try it out fill free Server hardware Pentium 4D 1.8 GHz 1.5GByte DDR Ram server is running assault with map vote active IP 82.143.218.172:8888 If you notice any error pls post in NBS forum so we can get...
  8. S

Server 8

I see UTA got a server #8, but when is it gonna be online. Everytime I look at serverpage of UTA servers it say Offline. :( :( atP and NBS booked a match on it on the 25.th of Marts, so we hope its gonna be online. ;)
  9. S

]-n.b.s-[

looking for members. http://www.utassault.net/clans/claninfo.php?clanid=471 Join us if u fill for it. :)
  10. S

How does it work

If 1 clan "XX" is going to play 2 matches same day. 1.st match 19.00 gmt 2.nd 21.00 gmt, and clan "XX" does not show up for those 2 matches, who gets most points of the 2 clans who surpose to have played vs "XX" ? Can any 1 pls. try to explain that to me, so even I understand... THX.;)
  11. S

Merry X-mas

Merry christmas every doggy Hope u have a nice time with your fam.... injoy it as long as u can, the UT time will soon be back ;) Maybe see u on Dog server l8r...... HF and GL
  12. S

Happy new year

to all u nice and sweety DoGs. Hope to see u next year. ReS gonna have a hard time the next comming month, we just lost 3 of our good members so we will probaly not be able to put up any hard match for u if we will meet. Any way.... GL and take care out the m8s. H.N.Y
  13. S

Christmas comming up

Hi m8s Just steped by to tell u that ReS probably dont get the time for a friendly this month...:( Sorry But hey maybe we see each other on public. GL in this nice and cold month. Merry Christmas every 1 and happy New Year.
  14. S

VuF VuF GG

Just want to say gg m8s. Like always u give a damn hard time and alot of shout on TS...FFS next time pls tell us how u gonna launch then I maybe dont have any pain in my head....only by your headshots :D Nice to play u again m8s.....cya next time and GL in the rest of league. :moon:
  15. S

Friendly match

Hi DoG Are u up for a nice and friendly match in the upcomming month :love:
  16. S

How long will the polls be running?

Felerian: How long will those polls run? Just asking cuz right now i am banned from forum, but i want to vote too... and would be pretty :banghead: if i dont get the chance to make a vote.
  17. S

Just stepping by

2 say hi and GL in the league m8s. I'll resign from RES and UTA league. Hope to see u on public sometimes.... :bow: :wave:
  18. S

UTA server #7

Sorry I spam your forum with this post, but maybe some 1 get my point here. I posted this in UTA forum, but somehow it was deleted. Now I try here to see if u want to tell me how to react on SiRiUs13 <> Cedric I tried to post in 'General', but my post was deleted. Maybe someone didn't...
  19. S

UTA server #7

Sorry I spam your forum with this post, but maybe some 1 get my point here. I posted this in UTA forum, but somehow it was deleted. Now I try here to see if u want to tell me how to react on SiRiUs13 <> Cedric I tried to post in 'General', but my post was deleted. Maybe someone didn't...
  20. S

UTA server #7

Sorry I spam your forum with this post, but maybe some 1 get my point here. I posted this in UTA forum, but somehow it was deleted. Now I try here to see if u want to tell me how to react on SiRiUs13 <> Cedric :deal: I tried to post in 'General', but my post was deleted. Maybe someone...