Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. S

NoMercy

Gongrazzzz M8. Wish you both a long and happy live with many many kids :):):)
  2. S

Ad Multos Anos - ~dzz~ 3 Year Anniversary

since 1999, that make me a fucking OLD"schooler"... well old and still no skilzzzzzzzz :rofl::rofl::rofl:
  3. S

Memories...

Well m8... time kills us all.... We cant beat the fucking time... ITS huge cheater.
  4. S

Meeting

Im not rich, I got 3 kids remember m8 :P I just use many years to save some money and then buy some parts for my computer.
  5. S

Meeting

Rich and lucky ....how the fuck is he doing that without cheating :hangover:
  6. S

Meeting

Well depends on what laptop you get. My son got a laptop with an I5 3.0 GHz Gforce 540M and 4 GByte DDR3 RAM It runs COD MW3 in high detail 1920*1080 with 70 fps WOW high detail 1920*1080 with frames around 60 - 70 Ill say that pretty nice for a laptop. But it will not...
  7. S

Meeting

Looks like fun is comming up this weekend..... I'll better try to remember.
  8. S

Meeting

well forum did. I have not been playing the last month. When I did start UT, I didnt find any1 online, so I just shut it down again.
  9. S

Congratz on your birthday.

Congratz on your birthday.
  10. S

Meeting

Not sure I'll be able to show up this sunday, gonna have a pretty hard weekend.
  11. S

Meeting

I'm not sure I gonna make it. I'll see what I can do. MAYBE from 20.00 gmt.
  12. S

Meeting

Maybe + 1
  13. S

Meeting

GG :rofl::rofl::rofl::chainsaw:
  14. S

Meeting

15. S

Meeting

-
  16. S

Meeting

-
  17. S

Meeting

-
  18. S

World of tanks

Try go and watch there new Video about new Update... That looks real nice can really See that they put alot of work in it to get it look more realistic. Great Job.
  19. S

World of tanks

Any 1 tryed WOT worldoftanks.com
  20. S

Worms wars

Never played it, sorry.