Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Beltroniko

Where's everyone?

Today I was driving and remembered of UTA.... Where's everyone I know, all wierd clans and names ffs! So lame. So-LiD!
  2. Beltroniko

Fantasy Football - Champions League 04/05

Some of u played UEFA's Fantasy Footbal in Euro 2004 and we made a UTA League there. Fantasy Football for CL just started, and I made UTA League one more time. Whoever is intrested just go to http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com and register (or just login if u played any previous UEFA game)...
  3. Beltroniko

Playoffs Prediction

Predict the playoffs here !!! Here's my prediction : Portugal ---\ .................... Portugal ---------\ England ----/ ........................... \ .................................................. \ .................................................... Portugal...
  4. Beltroniko

1st playioff - Portugal vs England

I think it's a really good game, but imo Portugal can win it coz our gamestyle destroys english one, they can't block ronaldo, deco, and figo all @ same time, along with Nuno Gomes. And I dun understand howcomes English ppl like rooney so much and yell his name, ur best player has been from...
  5. Beltroniko

Portugal vs Spain

Well apart from everything I think it will be a really good game, lots of responsability on both sides. Hope Portugal wins, and I believe we can do it. I'm nervoussssssss :poke:
  6. Beltroniko

[Euro 2004] Whos gonna win the Cup ?

Imo it's France :(
  7. Beltroniko

Euro2004 site games

Anyone playing fantasy footbal in Euro2004 site? Go to www.euro2004.com subscribe to it in the fanzone and play, its fun. If enough ppl we can even create a UTA "league" to see who scores the most points.
  8. Beltroniko

Solid recruiting

First of u should go to our clansite and fill the recruit form in and read the rules http://www.so-lid.co.uk or u can contact me or XB on IRC, irc.utassault.net #solid Most important thngs are: Be a really good player. U must be able to talk on Ventrillo. If u wanna trial and...
  9. Beltroniko

Gallery..

Ok I was bored so I decided to gather a few fotos I have with girls, some friends, some ex-gf's, some possible future gf's and made a gallery in solid website. http://www.so-lid.co.uk/vwar/gallery/Belt-the-babes%21 Which one's you favourite ? ;) :cool:
  10. Beltroniko

Wierd message font

Ok why do I both in UT2k3 and UT2k4 get all the messages so crappy. Everything else looks normal & great. Thanks in advance.
  11. Beltroniko

Happy Bday Sylencer!

:bday: Sylenncerella, ur becoming old like old man Wan! Just bad ur orm today so u can't do things quilly. :bday:! :D
  12. Beltroniko

Started like shit, was about to spend the midnight with the person I like the best, but she had to go with her parents to the north of Portugal... so I decided that if I'm not going out with her, I'm not going out with anyone and I'm... simply sad & angry. Life sometimes is just unfair for...
  13. Beltroniko

Happy it's not your Birthday Vipah !!!

It's not Vipah«s birthday today, actually we're 6 month away from it, but I wanna say :bday: Vipah, have a good one. Cheers!
  14. Beltroniko

Site to compare gfx cards

Anyone knows any site/prog where I can compare the performance of a gfx card to another ? For eg compare a Geforce 3 ti200 to a GeForce FX 5600 to see if it's really worth it (would have to give more than double specs) to change, etc... Thx in advance.
  15. Beltroniko

Consoles master

Joca64 just gave me this link of some spanish guy.... pics are so many they should take a while to apear... http://www.elotrolado.net/showthread.php?threadid=241231 :eek:
  16. Beltroniko

Fastest fragger

Ok, I was bored, really really bored and angry with me girl so to relax I had to find something with lots of activitty to do and what did I find... a funny thing to do, and I decided to share with ya'll to see which one of us can do it better. Ok the thing is, u go on UT start a practice...
  17. Beltroniko

Oh just 1 more thing about Solid vs sK.

that I forgot to mention in the report: Killartron was the man of the match, and got crowned best player ever, he's too solid init! So is Drag, who is right about most of the team beeing incompentent and he had to defend all the places at same time, so also cheers to him. Nek, PR, Sk &...
  18. Beltroniko

Goodbye

Goodbye everyone I'm going to Belgium within 12 hours, already got my bags packed and everything ready, it's gonna be the pwnz. Cya soon all (I hope). P.S. - I'msooooooo afraid of fucking planes :eek:
  19. Beltroniko

Hidden belt & snowmen pics

Here they are I'm gonna reveal em ! Btw check the tatoo I made on the snowmens chest !
  20. Beltroniko

Bought a digital camera and..

Took this pwnage foto of myself !!! :P