Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Beltroniko

'99 Assault 2019: Twenty Years of Unreal Tournament - we should celebrate

What the hell is going on here you old farts? I'll join for the 25th party.
  2. Beltroniko

mi5

All lies. So-Lid pwned Mi5 after we reached division 1. Mi5 even quit playing cause we were so good, right Xbee?
  3. Beltroniko

Where's everyone?

Its alive now. I can play any proper tho!
  4. Beltroniko

Champions League Fantashy football

Damn, joined the league too late. Got 45 points first week!
  5. Beltroniko

Old UTA players you miss...

Loads of people, mostly from my first clan {AUT} and last clans (-8-) and So-LiD. Special mentions go to: X-Bomb - Xbee was the funniest and best guy around, he's top. Killartron - tha Robot. Such a funny guy. Dragoonz - so funny. Anni - The only guy I ever knew with a factory in his...
  6. Beltroniko

Oh you're also here factory man!! Nice !
  7. Beltroniko

Hahah nice list Xbreeze. Anni is dangerous, he had a factory.
  8. Beltroniko

Demomanager

MyM owns. He always helps us. Thanks MyM.
  9. Beltroniko

Guess the movie caption!

Omg Breen, you're still alive !!
  10. Beltroniko

Where's everyone?

haha you're all wrong, I came back before 2015. Well that's while we still have electricity here in Portugal, before someone takes it. Well I'm pretty fine now a days, but sometimes I remember and miss my UT times, I think I'm even gonna install UT again!! Nice to see some known faces still...
  11. Beltroniko

soccer / football thread

Hahah your still so funny Xbee!
  12. Beltroniko

Where's everyone?

Lol @ my sig & profile pic...
  13. Beltroniko

Where's everyone?

Today I was driving and remembered of UTA.... Where's everyone I know, all wierd clans and names ffs! So lame. So-LiD!
  14. Beltroniko

Haha MyM is still alive, gr8!

Haha MyM is still alive, gr8!
  15. Beltroniko

Haha so Lame XBreeze! How are you? Contact me on my email ([email protected])

Haha so Lame XBreeze! How are you? Contact me on my email ([email protected])
  16. Beltroniko

geeky quiz

.*
  17. Beltroniko

How much are you worth?

You are worth exactly $2,424,040.00
  18. Beltroniko

Fantasy Football - Champions League 04/05

Some of u played UEFA's Fantasy Footbal in Euro 2004 and we made a UTA League there. Fantasy Football for CL just started, and I made UTA League one more time. Whoever is intrested just go to http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com and register (or just login if u played any previous UEFA game)...
  19. Beltroniko

Happy Birthday!!!

:Bday: ;)
  20. Beltroniko

Mym

:bday: Mime u foool