Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Atrax robustus

Help sjoreds dick appeal

WAHAHAHAHAHAH! Thats right! I rememebr Gus admitting that to us all!:eek:
  2. Atrax robustus

Help sjoreds dick appeal

Skull...... thats what Frost said! :rolleyes: :D
  3. Atrax robustus

Help sjoreds dick appeal

WAHAHAHAHAHA! Ramp you gimp! You mustve caught it from Frost when you stayed at the flat! (Who caught it from his cat Betty. Her poor arse is RAPED!)
  4. Atrax robustus

Wuhu

Yet agin. Haggis on my PC................ :mad: ( I sense a password being put in my BIOS from now on........... )
  5. Atrax robustus

Welcome to div. 2 u fookers

It was Haggis on my PC And if he does it again I SWEAR Im gonna break his fukin ARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :cool:
  6. Atrax robustus

Wuhu

yeah u aint PLANNING on leavin ;)
  7. Atrax robustus

Where is everybody :(

---------------->Haggis on Atrax's pc [fookers]
  8. Atrax robustus

Where is everybody :(

Manage a couple of wins? ROFL by june 30th FDC will be almost back in div 3 [Div 2 aint as easy as u think sonny jim]
  9. Atrax robustus

Welcome to div. 2 u fookers

Yeah plz play drooz :D And joko the fooker. "[X] won't stay long tho".........Aye div 3 awaits.:cow:
  10. Atrax robustus

Lo Gazzy

Im pissed and Ill still leather im! (ONLY COZ HIS ARM IS FEKKED! ) :D
  11. Atrax robustus

Lo Gazzy

Sorry Tommo Lets all just clap to show were over it! :D :fingers: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  12. Atrax robustus

Lo Gazzy

Yeah! I know! lol :D kidding Tommo m8! :cool:
  13. Atrax robustus

Lo Gazzy

Tommo can you do this!?!?!? :confused: hehe
  14. Atrax robustus

Lo Mr's

think they're chasing him!!!!!!!! :D
  15. Atrax robustus

Edinburgh roxxers.

And you'll still suck!!!!!!!! hehe ;o)
  16. Atrax robustus

Gazzy>ION<`s Statement

Well either that OR a forfeit would be fair. I suppose it should be up to the team with less players.
  17. Atrax robustus

Gazzy>ION<`s Statement

Yeah, I realise it goes back further dude. But im only saying WHY i think Gaz was rioting b4 he got banned. If it didnt happen he wouldnt have got banned. Thats why I said theres more than ONE person to blame here. Not trying to stir the pot but everyone seems to be against Gaz and I...
  18. Atrax robustus

Gazzy>ION<`s Statement

Not saying Gazzys actions were right either. But there WAS a REASON for them. Not completely unprovoked IMO.
  19. Atrax robustus

Gazzy>ION<`s Statement

It seems to me that theres blame for both sides here. Banning him just was an easy way out. (Or thats what it seemed to me, not saying im right) I know Gaz (not too well but I know him ) and hes a decent bloke, a good laugh as well. OK, he gets a bit hyper at times, but so do most people...
  20. Atrax robustus

Edinburgh roxxers.

Just to let yous all know. I went through to see Tommo (Haggis) today. Hes broken his left arm (The bone under the bicep). Had to get a plate and pins in it to put it back straight. (Wanking shouldnt be too much of a prob coz he right handed! hehe) The bruising on the back of his arm is...