Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Sarah

Cookin time

Time for all to get some cooking lessons HERE!
  2. Sarah

Happy birthday Rab

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAB! GET DRUNK TODAY AND HAVE FUN! (And return to our sqad fs :p: ) :bday: :bday: :beer: :bday: :bday:
  3. Sarah

Jus a hello

Io to all PI out there :wave: :beer: @Snee Where do I have to sign the contract :D Mughi asked for my Soul so it has to be some other :lol:
  4. Sarah

Happy Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKUNKY BOY! :bday: :beer: Welcome to a new year of miserable boring life :lol: j/k Congratz don´t get too drunk m8 and enjoy tha day :D
  5. Sarah

Happy New Year!!!!!!

I whish ya all out there a happy new year :yipee: My head is aching I drank far to much but it was a great time... :) Thx for me beein in FDC another year :D HAPPY NEW YEAR! :!ola: :!ola:
  6. Sarah

Stupid question for stupid player

Guys me is sometimes curious about some options UT has.... And coz me is sometimes a lazy and silly person I jus ask u tha UT gods out there. (After my question is answered u can delete tha thread if ya want to Mute :D ) Ok ahm... In tha UT preferences under the section input there is a...
  7. Sarah

Champions of the second

Well Insta league is up and is looking cool and I look foward to many kewl games... (Trained long enuff (hopefully)) :D But the most Important... For the one second before the league starts I can say we´re first place of first Division and so Champs of tha Insta league :rofl: Hopefully...
  8. Sarah

Brethren

Look whom I found... Clanbrethren of FDC ;) Visit www.FDC-Clan.de
  9. Sarah

Anyone knows how to end AS-Deepwoods?

Btw some :topic: question... Anyone knows how to end AS-Deepwoods?
  10. Sarah

Countervisit of officially BiBfans

Well... I wanted to make a countervisit to BiB´s forum coz as official BiB fan this is a must... But u don´t have 1 :crap: So I open this for all those BiB´s out there so they come and visit :D HI YA ALL MY BiB IDOLS :wave: :wave: :beer: