Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. S

Who said valentines was for couples!?

Whos said u can't pull a fit girl on valentines day? take it fs! i am the bomb! :D unfortunately fit girls are incredibly hard to keep if there are lots of good looking guys around gvd however i had my satisfaction yesssss!!!!! if i had a pic id show u lol.
  2. S

24 Hour Drinking Licenses for UK!

Ok as of february 5th this year all pubs/clubs/bars will be allowed to apply for 24 hour drinking licences, as a pose to the current standard licences where most pubs shut at 11pm and then a majority of bars and clubs shut at 2am. There is a lot of dispute on this cus of the "binge drinking"...
  3. S

Snow is falling Du Du Du Du!

Merry xmas everyone i had a wicked nite out btw fucking class! im pished as someone whos drank a lot! EEK!! have a happy xmas and hope mr santa got u all something nice! nite nite work in morning but! i can wear my own clothes get pissed on duty and its double time at my pub so...
  4. S

FDC vs ANYONE for Friendly this evening?

PM me on irc please if ur clan has 6 players and is interested :P
  5. S

Happy Birthday!!!

HEYYY!!!! i is a wee bit drunk but i is now officially 19 :D and i had a wicked! nite out tonite! greetz all happy bday moi! :) ooooooo gotta open presents in morning :D:D:D:D ok nick bed now /nick :D
  6. S

A-Level Exam Results Day! Today

I got my 2 A-Levels, Which means i can go university if i want, not oxford or cambridge, cus they arent brilliant grades but still passes :D YEEEEEEEEEHHHH!!!! such a good mood, survived college came out on top and gonaa PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this evening :D Psychology - Grade E English...
  7. S

Big Match Night! :d

Tonite UTA is Proud to Present... Top League Matches to be viewed on irc :D :plasma: .................................................. 7pm gmt server 2 1. Swap vs 2. Solid .................................................. 7pm gmt server 7 5. FDC vs 6. AUT...
  8. S

Test your 1337 Psychology Knowledge :D

Just got back from my a-level psychology exam :D PWNED i Owned the whole paper! TAKE IT FS! DAMN IM IN A GOOD MOOD! i wrote 7 and 1/2 sides of A4 in the 2 hours and my hand died at the end lol. Here was Question 1 as close as i remember it ;) "Bio-chemical Explainations of...
  9. S

England vs Croatia 745pm bst 21st june

ENGLAND *Clap clap clap*... ENGLAND *Clap clap clap*... ENGLAND *Clap clap clap*... :D:D:D:D:D Who You think will win and what the score will be... discuss... Im saying 3-0 England ;) /nick
  10. S

Since its Fixed...

Just Wondering if its possible to restore the pulse rifle at siege on golgotha and on ocean floor now the bugs been fixed? and also what other people think about it:D
  11. S

Small Question

Is it possible to see which idiots give me bad rep points for having an opinion? lol This rep thing is a load of bollox and just gets abused cus people rep you for no reason. Just my two cents :D
  12. S

Happy Birthday Aapje ;)!

Id just like to say a big Happy Birthday to our one and only Vinster ... APEX Get wasted tonite mate fs!:D :bday:
  13. S

Feature for 136 Poll / Discussion Thread!

1. Green Blood i want from liltweaker. 2. More Blood and gore from liltweaker which also coincides with green blood. Im sure im not the only one that would like this so discuss and vote :D
  14. S

Sound Problem!

Hi wanna make a U T movie but wanna record like DOUBLE KILL! etc however... my windows sound recorder appears to be fooked ive tryed half a dozen different programs and i cant get any sound using Line-in or anything apart from microphone ... suggestions...? p.s know its not directly related...
  15. S

Dedication... Endurance... Pwned!

I just stayed up the entire night to do my english language coursework worth 30% of the final exam due in 2 hours. And i analysed and pwned 2000 words! my entire project done in 5 hours! 2-7am and now i feel fooked im gonna have a big: ENGLISH BREAKFAST Yes thats ... Sausage Bacon...
  16. S

Cooking Question :)

To help settle a dispute of mine with a uta friend ;)... Tomato... Fruit or Vegetable? Discuss! ;) greetz /nick
  17. S

Unusual request! please read!

Hi im doing an english project on the use of language over the internet and how its different to normal written text. For this i need examples of conversations from the internet. What i would like is if some of you guys can give me some saved conversations from msn/icq over the next few...
  18. S

Pro-AS! and Insta-AS!

Insta-AS! Hi im in search an >IAS< clan, preferably divison 1. Most of you know im in fdc and would have seen me playing on publics. My msn is : [email protected] My icq is : 171682920 contact me if your interested in me having a trail etc... thanks in advance...
  19. S

Goodbye!

Im resigning from ut, just wanna say thanks to everyone for good games and good fun, been 2 years of great fun playing in this league time for me to move on, good luck everyone in what you do, you may see me on MSN or forums from time to time, but otherwise im gone for good. In Particular i...
  20. S

UK EXAM - A LEVEL DAY!!!!!

WhoHooooooooo!!! :bananna: After three months of waiting i finally got my A-Level (pre - uni exams) for the non Uk'ers here. Im Sooooo Happy i Passed em despite playing excessive amounts of UT till the early hours of the morning i got: D - in English Language. :stompa: & D - in...