Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. S

iCTF league map suggestions

Wootabulous!!! DDAY_CE is the fucking BOMB!!!!
  2. S

How about ....

Mughi Rules! :bow: :paw:
  3. S

iCTF League Discussion

Definitely sounds like a gud idea to me, it might even attract clans from outside the uta community. :D /nick
  4. S

Golgotha][ Final Released

Your servers empty :P
  5. S

Who said valentines was for couples!?

Only in very rare circumstances, the effect it has on me is it makes my hyper, everyone here drinks it last nite was studet nite and vodka and redbull is only £1 a glass. I had 5 lol. Combined with about 5 or 6 smirnoff ices bottles, and a long island iced tea. so i was quite drunk come 2am...
  6. S

Easy win for fdc me arse

Sorry just a bit of friendly competition :P its so annoying we didnt have a full team though :) but gg next time we'll see :D
  7. S

Was better than sitting at home snee :P fo :P i suppose u did but u got a girlfriend :P anyways i believe i play ictf till 5am this morning and am a bit hungover as i carried on drinking throughout the whole evening lol. vodka and redbull gave me enough energy to play ictf in the early hours lol.
  8. S

Whos said u can't pull a fit girl on valentines day? take it fs! i am the bomb! :D unfortunately fit girls are incredibly hard to keep if there are lots of good looking guys around gvd however i had my satisfaction yesssss!!!!! if i had a pic id show u lol.
  9. S

Easy win for fdc me arse

Ok next war when its even teams instead of 5v6 we will see who wins 8-0 cus the scores are gonna be different next time, and yes it would have been an easy win with 6. gg anywayz /nick
  10. S

Mughi

Happy bday JenSter! :bday:! /niek
  11. S

New [Nil] Public Server

You a bunch of llamas... 99 bullets, and what if u only got mini? then ur screwed :P
  12. S

boys can wait

lol whatever...
  13. S

what type of M&M is the best?

I guess my favourite type of M&M is marshall mathers... u missed that one out! :P lose yourself innit :P
  14. S

what age do you act

22 and im 19
  15. S

24 Hour Drinking Licenses for UK!

Ok as of february 5th this year all pubs/clubs/bars will be allowed to apply for 24 hour drinking licences, as a pose to the current standard licences where most pubs shut at 11pm and then a majority of bars and clubs shut at 2am. There is a lot of dispute on this cus of the "binge drinking"...
  16. S

American BAM Server!

Seven put a bullet through atma's high pinged head! ^headshot^
  17. S

What's Your Favorite Music Video?

Eric Prydz - Call on me (X-rated edition) :P
  18. S

DFP Map Popularity 2004

Yeah remove the votemap lock thingy its annoying having to pick a gay map all the time when the good ones are taken, at least reduce it to 6 or something :D
  19. S

Snow is falling Du Du Du Du!

HEllloOOOoo!!! omg one reply u bastardS! wheres da xmas spirit! :D N yes i got bought 8 drinks at work lol! PArttyy!!!
  20. S

Snow is falling Du Du Du Du!

Merry xmas everyone i had a wicked nite out btw fucking class! im pished as someone whos drank a lot! EEK!! have a happy xmas and hope mr santa got u all something nice! nite nite work in morning but! i can wear my own clothes get pissed on duty and its double time at my pub so...