Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. G

Where did you end up?

Damn this is a walk down memory lane!!! I was Seeker https://forums.utassault.net/index.php?members/seeker.172/ (Dont remember the password) Just out of curiousity I was looking if this forum still existed and I can't believe it acutally is. Man I was going through all my posts from 16/17 years...
  2. G

LIFE IS GOOD

damn camel I always thought you avatar was a hand reaching out. Now I actually see its an camel falling :yawn: :uhh: :) :cow:
  3. G

Hey

punch the cow¿
  4. G

Free cat

the pic didn't bring up any kind of emotion to me :|
  5. G

ASMD

old and it has no trigger.
  6. G

R u lazy?

voted yes sometimes i even feel lazy to be lazy :yawn:
  7. G

Sunday on TV: Real Russian Roulette!!!

damn it was kinda scary man!! When he shot chamber 5 to the wall and it was empty I felt real tensed. He waited so long after that..Than a empty shot to the head and quick after the live round into the sandbag. I dont know if it was real, but I was nervous and I enjoyed it :D
  8. G

Sunday on TV: Real Russian Roulette!!!

agree I know it is commercial crap and tv companies lure me in to watch. I'm still gonna watch, oh well they got me and I accept it. I know its fake, but i still gonna watch. I don't even know why I want to watch it, but I still gonna watch, very weird shit. Anyone else got this feeling?
  9. G

Hey

fun
  10. G

LIFE IS GOOD

awwwww :( :eek:
  11. G

beware gay tigers about !

lmoa :eek:
  12. G

Need a hand ?

mmm a dildo holder
  13. G

Ninas skandi tråd

yep almost weekend, finally some rest and :boozer: :beer: :party:
  14. G

LIFE IS GOOD

does the shop sell dildos?
  15. G

goh kunne die gasteh nie wat geld in ons onderwijs stoppen?!

omg ive seen this one for the 1000000000th time the las two days :|
  16. G

bday relax

:bday:
  17. G

joke, sex near street

tr0 :\
  18. G

Aan Alle NL´ers in deze clan

hier al geprobeerd? www.marktplaats.nl www.2ehands.nl
  19. G

Loves...