Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. $kunk\\'eeD

sliding men

Using the High res textures makes all the men slide about the floor like ice skaters But not on every map. (the maps where there is no texture conflict my guess) and brilliantly not on ANY AS maps. wierd too. Any suggestions old fixes?
  2. $kunk\\'eeD

Appeal

:thumb: Hello UTA, Hope your well. I'm after a favour from you all. The short version is that me and a freind lent a computer. It was to help a friend set up his new business. Anyway he borked the business :( Now Rob my m8 is wanting to send him a lot of e-mails from different...
  3. $kunk\\'eeD

USA v Iran

So are you looking forward to the War against terror with Iran? I know Murdock is. Not the one from the A-Team.
  4. $kunk\\'eeD

Dvd/rw

My m8's computer has a DVD RW and a CD RW. if you go to Propetys and check the box saying enable recording on this drive. then you can write a CD on the DVD RW and The CD/RW. you can't write a DVD tho. However when you boot up again the box is now unchecked and IT STOPS recognizing the...
  5. $kunk\\'eeD

Event sounds (SCREAM!!!!)

Has any one ever come across this. When online with a new computer and install of XP Pro I sometimes get a sound that plays. The first sound is a baby laffing in a baby way (human btw) the other sound is a Fooking annoying scream that blows yr ears off! I know that basically they are...
  6. $kunk\\'eeD

Radeon 9600

Creative Radeon 9600 Is there any one eles out there using a RAdeon 9600? It's not XT or pro. it has 256meg ram. I brought it only to play ut2004. I KNEW it would not CRUNCH the game on holy shit. What I wanted was to run the game at medium settings /even low/ with a high FPS I wanted it...
  7. $kunk\\'eeD

Not another F++kin Movie.

Yeah Another Movie! I made a =[FDC]= fragg movie, I'd like you see it if you like. But first please tell me How do I get it hosted some were? Do you have to be in Badct (the clan that matters) to get a movie hosted there? PLease tell me how it is done so I can have a link to a place this...
  8. $kunk\\'eeD

Thrillar

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: What a Thriller!
  9. $kunk\\'eeD

Mi5 Forums

Just been over to Military Intellegence forums to see if they Made Toaster any more intellegent (:P they aint) and found a link to A webshite called the editing room. I should copy the link here but I'm so high it feels like that would be very difficult, like climbing a mountain in sandals...
  10. $kunk\\'eeD

Voice pack

Serious qestion afaic. What are the chances of a AS Leguge voice pack? I have used dozens of voice packs over the years. So whats involved in making a Leguge one? We all have to download it. Put in "Launch me", or "their launching" and some new insults. The only thing old and tierd is the...
  11. $kunk\\'eeD

Winston Churchill

If you are not a Liberal at 20, you have no hart. If you are a liberal at 40 you have no brain. Discuss.
  12. $kunk\\'eeD

Drink MilK!!TOASTER

EaT ChEeSe!!!! How do I make the text big? BoOYa! To our best freind in Mi5 (lame clan btw ;) ) ToASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :cow: From =[FDC]=
  13. $kunk\\'eeD

If it Bleeds.

I don't know what to get from the Video Rental shop. PLease, is predatah with Austrias Arnold Swazenegetc A fooking rocking movie or what Or shall I get sumink eles? :D
  14. $kunk\\'eeD

No Telegramme?

I spell it the old 1814 way. When I get to 100 I will get one from the queen so how come I don't get one at 30 from you Godgers. I'm just saying your missing a trick to swell the ranks untill (like in 2040) every one round here will have to bend to our grey will. Our numbers to massive to...
  15. $kunk\\'eeD

Why no?

It seems Daft to me that I have to play Auto Rip and Subbase in wars but never on publics? Why are they not on jolt 1 list?
  16. $kunk\\'eeD

Not A fuZZ Box But A..

I'm going to an X-Box Party tonite! 4 X-boxs 4 Joysticks 1 hub and 4 copys of Halo! ;)
  17. $kunk\\'eeD

Fancy a fight?

Right! Who spilt my pint?!?!?!? NOONE leaves here untill we find out who spilled my Pint!!!! :shout:
  18. $kunk\\'eeD

Pro AS

Ummmmm, I would like to ask are any Pro As clans currently looking for any Bods? [email protected] :D
  19. $kunk\\'eeD

Where is everybody :(

Hey we got a give againtst SAW dindnt we? so it should say +7! and we had 1300 points yesturday, Who fookin took all me points! :mad: :shout: :mad: Ya Bastards!
  20. $kunk\\'eeD

WiZe GuY

:devil: Hello ]SAW[ I'm here for mischeif! Because you my Favorite clan after =[FdC]= And I have good memorys of last time we PlaY :psycho: We PLay again now in the Division they call Three, you've been here before :psycho: We are Fresh Fishesesssssssss! So My Question to...