Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. $kunk\\'eeD

[ADC] says goodbye

I played my first war against [ADC] 2001. It was so freaking exciting I did a sex wee! Sorry it's over, it's very sad, but beautiful too when you consider how much love we have given this game and the people we play it with. Good bye.
  2. $kunk\\'eeD

sliding men

wow sneez i dunno. Do you mean JUST and ONLY your zoom is 800x600? I would not want to play the game this low. Ruins the piont of 22" and a good gfx and these new textures. I LIKE the huge cross hair. Along with my new big screen I can hit a head better. You could just try to get used to it? :)
  3. $kunk\\'eeD

sliding men

High high res 07 CD 2 goty high res
  4. $kunk\\'eeD

sliding men

hey n1 deadboy, glad it got thru to some one. I like them too and have also two profiles :P one war.exe one pubs.exe. Gaurdia. It looks like the back of the box!
  5. $kunk\\'eeD

sliding men

I'll post them here in a bit. Also I found a site that claims a client side fix to the sliding. edit: SkyBox.utx, City.utx, and ShaneSky.utx Female1Skins.utx, Female2Skins.utx, Male1Skins.utx, Male2Skins.utx, Male3Skins.utx, and SkTrooperSkins.utx http://wiki.unrealadmin.org/Using_S3TC_Textures
  6. $kunk\\'eeD

sliding men

thanks mym. These high res i linked to are MUCH better than the cd2 GOTY ones. They are from 07. You will slide about online tho lol.
  7. $kunk\\'eeD

sliding men

http://www.unrealtexture.com/UT/Website/Downloads/Textures/HighEnd/MasterFiles/MasterFilesHighEnd.htm
  8. $kunk\\'eeD

sliding men

opps i got it. Did you know a new version of the high res textures was avaliblr? Improved in 07. I didn't.
  9. $kunk\\'eeD

sliding men

Using the High res textures makes all the men slide about the floor like ice skaters But not on every map. (the maps where there is no texture conflict my guess) and brilliantly not on ANY AS maps. wierd too. Any suggestions old fixes?
  10. $kunk\\'eeD

DOG Customs fucked?

how can i start a game of FB with out screwing it up aftwards?
  11. $kunk\\'eeD

The return of AS-Snowdunes...

Shame I always liked snow dunes.
  12. $kunk\\'eeD

Assault movies

I had a very good collection of UT movies. Lost the most in a crash and the rest to a dodgy DVD. where can I get more assult tricks and combos again? I had it years ago I want to get the music back "kids running around fucking in the bushes" What is that? Also there was a movie quite early on...
  13. $kunk\\'eeD

FAO: Ian

Great picture Ian! My Mom and Sister are in there someplace!
  14. $kunk\\'eeD

# StdAS - 16.11.2008 :: =[FDC]= 6 - 8 -ud-

Was gg. FDC had big team speak problems also. " of us had no mikes and the others dont like to use it lol.
  15. $kunk\\'eeD

Lingo!

THat has to be it!
  16. $kunk\\'eeD

=[fdc]=

Hey Snuggs, nudge Vinney for us plz! where is he at?
  17. $kunk\\'eeD

UT3: Account names!

I play as FdCHiT!, as some guy said multi player is very unpopulated imo. That is to say not many people online.
  18. $kunk\\'eeD

Happy Birthday Julie!!

do u always post after me? :stompa:
  19. $kunk\\'eeD

Happy Birthday Julie!!

Many happy returns Vin. 31 now :)