Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. L

Crosshair resizing

Changing the HUD scale does not effect the size of the crosshair, or I most certainly would do that. Changing the resolution is no option (then everything would look ugly; not just the crosshair). I really am shocked that nobody has come up with a simple mutator for this problem. that works in...
  2. L

Crosshair resizing

I'm not being understood.... I want to SCALE the crosshair OFFLINE for ALL game types. I want to make the crosshair smaller, like with League Assault. I do NOT want to change the crosshair texture.
  3. L

Crosshair resizing

All of those crosshairs are 64x64. Open UnrealED, and look at the image size in the texture editor. I'm not sure what you are talking about... All of those crosshairs look big and ugly in the game.
  4. L

Crosshair resizing

I installed them right. The new crosshairs work. They are just BIG and ugly. I play OFFLINE only. Leage Assault allows you to scale crosshairs, but ONLY for assault. Other game types still have a big crosshair. I don't need a new crosshair. They all look big and ugly. The SIZE is...
  5. L

Crosshair resizing

Those crosshairs are exactly the same size as default, and just as ugly (they just look different). I have already tried them before. The "TimTim" crosshairs still look Big and fuzzy in the game, as well as all the other crosshairs in that archive. Am I missing something here? The League...
  6. L

Crosshair resizing

I found out about League Assault mod today, and think it's by far the best Assault enhancement out there. I only ever play offline with bots, but the enhancements are great even then. I especially like that I can make the crosshair smaller! I have been searching for ages for a mod that can...