Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Supermic!

DJ^z Movie 005 - CannonBall 2013

The best shots are the ones that are going sideways. I can't get enough of those as they are so hard, siege comes to mind. And also those that are straight down almost as in golgotha, great anticipation on the movements. I noticed the same with twnz, he get a lot of people while they are...
  2. Supermic!

twnZ Movie 4

Great movie. A lot of sick, insane moments :freak: I said WTF so many times I lost track and some lol moments made me wanna play again :) Hispeed was wooooooow ... well... othermaps too. Make a final, final, final movie or even better. Stop calling them final movies already! :P I/We wanna see...
  3. Supermic!

The Re-introducing of #uscpug

Squirrel playing? Nice work btw
  4. Supermic!

#assault

Well I don't really know what's going on but all these ideas sound very good. I hope you can find a way to work together to get more people to play assault. I had a fantastic time when I was active and playing assault and I'm sure new players will enjoy assault too.
  5. Supermic!

Torp Jr

Congratz :)
  6. Supermic!

most memorable clan match

First win in stdAS league and my 3rd match. http://utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=69 "Date of Match: 20/08/2001" I remember meeting Sinsemilla first on Mazon map, Shark~on~speed was the clan leader of ~FoD~ asked if we wanted to join at the same time and then we met Squirrel on...
  7. Supermic!

my 2nd daughter

Congratz! I got a baby boy, 1 ½ years. So I got my backup later when we wanna watch football on tv :D
  8. Supermic!

w1sh clips #2

Great movie, enjoyed it a lot as I did twnz movie. Was a very fast paced movie or maybe I'm just OLD. I was old before so imagine me now lol :prooap: I had to stop and rewind several times. That's why I had so many replays in my main movie because I didn't want people to have to reach for their...
  9. Supermic!

twnZ Movie 3

Took me a while to remember my password "You last visited: 07-08-2010 at 20:48" Great movie. I enjoyed it a lot and thanks for taking your time and making one. "RickJames" lol I liked the snipershot on golgotha which was followed by crater, that was sick. The frigate stuff was funny with the...
  10. Supermic!

Assault movies

Somebody make a movie already! :shout:
  11. Supermic!

Predictions/Chat: World Cup 2010

My prediction for group A was awesome! :teehee: Managed to pick the 2 worst teams. I was closer in group B IMO with Nigeria missing open goal from 2 meters in the last game and the game before that I think they got 1 player sent off so kind of ruined it :\ Group C: I didn't want england to...
  12. Supermic!

Official World Cup 2010 Predictions Thread (No Spam!)

Nigeria vs South Korea: 2-1 Greece vs Argentina : 0-4
  13. Supermic!

Vuvuzela

M3xDWk9vbNw Imagine having that for ringtone or alarm
  14. Supermic!

pictures pictures pictures

double post
  15. Supermic!

LOOOL! :rofl:
  16. Supermic!

meh! haven't been able to see much WC matches, only parts. Too bad I missed that^ lol Well I must admit I was horribly wrong :teehee: Can't understand why France plays so bad with the squad they got. Guess they are like Real Madrid. Lots of stars but no teamplay. I saw parts of germany vs...
  17. Supermic!

His lol made me lol so hard i couldnt breathe! Hahaha!
  18. Supermic!

:rofl: "But he knows I'm faithful" I wanna meet Jennifer's husband and sell him a piece of rock taken from his own yard because apparently he'll believe anything
  19. Supermic!

Official World Cup 2010 Predictions Thread (No Spam!)

Algeria vs Slovenia: 1-0 Germany vs Australia: 2-0 Ghana vs Serbia: 1-2
  20. Supermic!

:nod: Very annoying sound! :(