Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. P

GuardiaXE

For some unknown reason, i decided to disect and "reconbobulate" Guardia to make it a little fairer to the attackers. It's called AS-GuardiaXE (xoof edition) and i have reconstructed various bottleneck areas. The original map is still very much apparent and there are no weapons changes from...
  2. P

Redeemers banned!!!!

if you have banned redeemer we as as clan want the same punishment as he is our leader and we'd follow him to hell and beyond!!! can i have a job now andy?
  3. P

Is fbs camp? Picture that will shock!

Is [ULL]FBS camp? Picture that will shock! Or maybe not, but there's no denying that his taste in swimwear on a ULL day out at Habbo Hotel leaves a lot to the imagination! Observe! Your thoughts please......
  4. P

Fun Insta Game!

I'm bored and aint posted for about 3 years AND i just found out my password so i'm gonna post a pic from a fun public Insta Match! A big LOL to all who played, was really fun! U know who u r ;) May you be imortalised in this picture 4eva lol. Cheery post for a change!