Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. P

PingKing you 0ldsk00ler..

I know it's nearly a year late, but thanks for all of those who wished me a Happy Birthday 2005! Still think about all my m8's from UT from time to time and when I do, I smile. Glad to see UTassault.net is still going strong, dosen't seem like yesterday since I played my first match for DS...
  2. P

GuardiaXE

Sorry Dave, my old MSN account was deleted (not by me i might add) so add me [email protected]
  3. P

GuardiaXE

it would be nice to test in public i agree, but my poxy 256k "fraud"band isn't capable of HTML let alone a 12 man server! if there's anyone out there with a server or a spare T3 connection kicking around, be my guest and let me know the IP!
  4. P

GuardiaXE

Ok here's the latest version with a completely new and open garage, i've tested it with my mate and a few bots and it seems ok but thats not a good test really: This version was created before i read the new posts above so i haven't been ignorant of suggestions, i just didn't read...
  5. P

GuardiaXE

heheh hi m8, yeah long time out of it all, i've taken on board suggestions and will post an udate later 2nite. Not sure what to do with the spawns tho, the bridge will now link up with the mini gun room also and the doorway into the garage will be much wider and maybe higher too, what should be...
  6. P

GuardiaXE

lol never knew there were so many, was only aware of the original and AL, oh well, i enjoyed messing about with it anyway!
  7. P

GuardiaXE

So let me get this striaght; a good map is one that can be done in 30 secs? Sorry, just don't share that view. Answer me this: Is it not the most rewarding and susprising outcome when you win a map of Guardia at any level? Just because you have to work for victory dosen't mean it's...
  8. P

GuardiaXE

For some unknown reason, i decided to disect and "reconbobulate" Guardia to make it a little fairer to the attackers. It's called AS-GuardiaXE (xoof edition) and i have reconstructed various bottleneck areas. The original map is still very much apparent and there are no weapons changes from...
  9. P

Redeemers banned!!!!

if you have banned redeemer we as as clan want the same punishment as he is our leader and we'd follow him to hell and beyond!!! can i have a job now andy?
  10. P

Fix or what? RES V DFP

Oh cool, back to division 3 then! Farewell division 4 ULL will cya next month!
  11. P

Fix or what? RES V DFP

I just got back of my hols, has anything interesting happened while i've been away?
  12. P

Humph's girlfriend

how many seats u reckon she'll take up on a plane when shes 15? thats assuming she dont break the plane getting aboard and that the cargo doors are wide enuff!
  13. P

Just say no kids

lol
  14. P

Humph's girlfriend

fook thats a fat biatch! hide ur fookin pies
  15. P

Coooooooool

Epilepsy inducing pretty smart (and very pointless), now if only they can do asci sound ;) it would probably sound like bleeps off a game boy mk1.
  16. P

I just want to say bye...

i aint got a scooby doo who u r, but bye bye anyway
  17. P

TexasTom

i think you played against me in my FIRST EVER clan game, if i recall correctly NRG beat us (DS, who later became ION lol) 13 - 0 or summat, that was the days b4 utassault.net!!!! eeek anyway happy birthday dude, fuck i missed it by an hour :(
  18. P

the Spider

maybe dave, but if the bloody things attacked you, chances are it aint gonna stick around!
  19. P

the Spider

lol you've just been bitten by a spider that will fook up ur hand, making it look like a sandwich redeemer made, then you're supposed to chase the bastard around the house, knock it out, and take it to the doctor so he can say "yup thats a nasty bite from the brown spider thing" and all...
  20. P

Invisible man..

when they comin out for UT? ;)