Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. W

Id like to take this oppurtunity......

to announce that monkey is a fag
  2. W

clown is challenging

id like to play top NRG 1vs1 DM'er in a 1vs1 battle, first we play 1 map in usa server that is COD's server. and then one in euro. I probably wont be around to check on who posts so stop by #clowns on enter the game if you accept =)
  3. W

Challenge Konnan and MCneil and KK to a dual....

I would like to publically challenge these 3 to a 1vs1 match! Since kk bans me everytime i go to their chat and mc and konnan say no when i ask...:smoke2:
  4. W

New member Diesel!!!

:bday: like to announce new clown member Diesel to the clown crew! welcome aboard!
  5. W

Taking lag off videos

i started to make a ut video with video mach and moviemaker++ and after i took the 300-400 .jpg pictures and put them in videmach and converted it to output of .avi and it loads it, but then when i go to watch it, it like skips and is not smooth at all, i know i must of done something wrong that...
  6. W

New Chat

everyone please stop by #clowns on irc.enterthegame.com you may feel free to make fun of stupid........ :topic: :bday: :jd: :fingers:
  7. W

New Chat

everyone please stop by #clowns on irc.enterthegame.com you may feel free to make fun of stupid........ :topic: :bday: :jd: :fingers:
  8. W

New Chat

9. W

New Chat

10. W

New Chat

11. W

New Chat!!

12. W

New Chat!!!

13. W

New Chat!!!!!!!

14. W

New CHAT!!!

15. W

New chatroom

everyone please stop by #clowns on irc.enterthegame.com you may feel free to make fun of stupid........
  16. W

Installing windows XP

When i go out and buy windows XP tommarrow should i format my computer first or just install XP over ME?
  17. W

Installing Windows XP.....

:ban: Hello, I'm sucha nice guy I'd never discuss my warez business in this great forum.
  18. W

Need help with join form....

id like to have a form where it looks like this Name: Age: Location: Blah Blah Blah Send and when they click send it send's me a email with the info they filled out, the site address for my site is http://cod.assaultclan.com and if you click join you will see what i mean
  19. W

welcoming....

welcome aboard illussion aka COD theSexiest!! also give a warm welcome back to monkey for coming out of ut retirement! :bowdown:
  20. W

konnan is scared.....

konnan is scared to play me 1vs1 in DECK16][ 1vs1