Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Warchild ION

New Members

2. Warchild ION

New Members

well several reasons prolly, either you werent much playing public when i was or the opposite. also im simply not good enough to play a NRG match, although looking at the last result... and of course your also not a wararranger, i also dont wander much around on the clanforums, so thats prolly...
  3. Warchild ION

New Members

Re: Re: New Members some balance is needed? :rolleyes: nah just kidding everyone thinks your all great guys :)
  4. Warchild ION

Ctf

AoS over here
  5. Warchild ION

RaMp leaves [X]-Squad

too bad, you've done a great job bringing X to the 1st division, although it took ya about 3 years :poke: I've had a great time in X myself, starting originally with 1stDMS. I understand you let the honor to Skull to bring down ion :whatever:
  6. Warchild ION

Ace's ...

lolz nice smilie ninja
  7. Warchild ION

ION is still recruiting

soz ninja 2439 is kinda sucky now indeed :rolleyes:
  8. Warchild ION

ION is still recruiting

>ION< recruiting argh, little mistake happened i deleted the old topic :rolleyes: was trying to delete a post of mine, thought i was in other topic anyway dunno how it could happen. yes im a forum noob :( anyway were still recruiting :) my icq: 15482447
  9. Warchild ION

ppl pretending to be me on pubs

just arrange a match with me m8, also goes a lot faster :cow:
  10. Warchild ION

How about now?

its ok m8, lots of peeps of your age tend to go to laming/aimbotting etc, glad you better your life. think most have cheated or played lame in some way (no me :) ) even neo did some nasty things :P ok who posts the Overlord pic again? =)
  11. Warchild ION

:((

bad luck m8e :/
  12. Warchild ION

Gg >ion<

thx was gg, you sure next game is over 2 months?