Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Shellfish

nostalgia

fags
  2. Shellfish

help the fish plz!

monkey! :grouphug:
  3. Shellfish

help the fish plz!

yea lighty that's the point :) about the 128mb vs 64mb vid card... i'm thinking about the 128, but the price of the 64mb will go down so much by wintertime with new gpu's coming out and all.... i have a little update as well... i'm getting MSI 6380E KT3 ULTRA AMD DDR 4 USB #206 mobo, its 20...
  4. Shellfish

help the fish plz!

hey guys... been a while since i played a good game of assault... anyways, plz help me out with a new pc!!! if u don't want to register there i'll be checking these replys as well. thx :D http://forums.prounreal.com/viewtopic.php?topic=11595&forum=64&0 btw dim is me...
  5. Shellfish

<TBW> in UT2k3

Monkey, i've never seen so many diff people post in our chat :o
  6. Shellfish

Why do topleague clans nag so much?

We just need a common enemy, then everyone's happy
  7. Shellfish

New uT-Movie !!!

the whole idea of zipping is just makin a filetype that u can save easily. on most os's wmp automatically opens up a .avi file before fully dloading it... hence the zip :)
  8. Shellfish

~~~»Samz0r«~~~~

holy moly :bow:
  9. Shellfish

my aimbot at work

or... do it like zulg did (he did a great job!!!!!!!!!! omg) he just took tons of sound files from ingame (using unrealED to extract wavs from the uax files) and stuck em in here and there. its was great too :D Just don't even think of doing footsteps
  10. Shellfish

those who want to remember ut!

uhm... did someone delete the \names directory of the COD webpage? The list of names is gone, and i'd like to know what happened to it.
  11. Shellfish

New member Diesel!!!

happy birthday? :gay:
  12. Shellfish

bah... i want it to look like i put in some effort ffs :) I'm putting in the names that ppl sign up with, and when i learn to use premiere properly, i'll be adding snazzy effect with it :)
  13. Shellfish

((sith)) that supposed to be ((si><th)) ?
  14. Shellfish

quiet here

lo :plasma: ar :D
  15. Shellfish

-=]NRG[=- thx whoever did that :D nrg is gettin a whole page tribute now :)
  16. Shellfish

fucking better!!!!!!
  17. Shellfish

ut might not die here... and i certainly wish it stayed around, but the usa ut clans are gonna go :( i doubt any good clans will remain, seeing how the best clans now only compete in the invite only tournaments, and stopped playing league matches. might not be the case in europe, but in usa it...
  18. Shellfish

ok... the last minute or two of my next movie will just be the names of all the ppl (including me) that are giving ut a :wave: . Most of the good tdm/ctf usa clans have stopped playing ut, and i know it will die shortly after u2 comes out :( This movie is sorta a farewell to the fun times in...
  19. Shellfish

Do you play with hidden weapons?

you can use a higher fov and ur gun doesn't take up 3/4 of the screen and u don't see all the big flashes and twirly parts of the guns which can distract you no puncuation eh? <------------- punctuation
  20. Shellfish

!op

and ignore my post count fs!