Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Anakin

my uploadthread #3

hi =)
  2. Anakin

How to plug europe's brain(d)rain

i have no clue :dunce:
  3. Anakin

my uploads die zweite

brauch wieder ein paar pics online :P
  4. Anakin

X-maaaaaas

... happy x-mas m8s :)
  5. Anakin

pwner avator vs wimpism avator

show me ur best avators ..... i like this one :)
  6. Anakin

tha chit chat thread

:loaded:
  7. Anakin

whats wrong with xb?

damit whats wrong with xb? is he obsessive angry or what? problems at home or with himself? just problems with me? prolly? could be.... but y?? the pic is what we talked first and the text was after that WUTS WRONG?? tell me! XB|Timeout (10:07 PM) : what part of go away...
  8. Anakin

everything clear now?

just want to know if everything is clear with the dfp - res war! we dont want any troubles or flames pls take care and dont flame or off topic this thread, i really want to know.. try to answer in a serious way... cuz mughi had damn enough work this day lol ;)
  9. Anakin

how old are you (with poll :P)

i'm 17 - soon 18 :freak:
  10. Anakin

how old are you?

i've wanted to make a poll ffs
  11. Anakin

smile spam thread

:bananna:
  12. Anakin

fc bayern steigt dieses jahr ab

stell ich einfach mal so in den raum :freak:
  13. Anakin

oh bier oh bier!

:beer: :rofl: (bin ich| that's me | c'est moi) the pic was shot by a normal cam thats y i had to shot it again with my digi
  14. Anakin

looking for a pro as clan

got a bit of this so called as knowledge advantages: i'm a object hunter (lag through) - or hammer i like hammerjumping i like rl i like asmd i do know some trikks i play for fun disa.: my con sux i'm not intressted to play 4 wars a month mini/sniper i'm not really good i play...
  15. Anakin

ut movie...

i havent got the knowledge to make one by myself :) thats y i've wanted to know who is intressted in creating one.. i'd try to provide useable stuff
  16. Anakin

I LEAVE UTASSAULT!!!!!!

for about 2 mins cuz i g2 piss :beer:
  17. Anakin

fastest RiverbedAL time?

with no bots or enemie... and no launch wut is it? :lick:
  18. Anakin

eac channel

i was bored so i thought of creating an eac channel called silence.... #eac hm autojoin and discuss what u want to know hopefully we gonna find someone who starts with that project :)
  19. Anakin

eac channel

i was bored so i thought of creating an eac channel called silence.... #eac hm autojoin and discuss what u want to know hopefully we gonna find someone who starts with that project :)
  20. Anakin

eac channel