Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. §

huh, comp messing with me:(

right another one of my probs:) B4 xmas i had little roomon my wubbish comp, so i dleted all files except AS maps, and basic UT files needed...so i could run TO. But new omp more room etc... when i try to play UT, all loads up fine AS maps are there, but theirs no game modes optional, and if...
  2. §

civ3 help

I NEED HELP FS ON CIV3, im getting owned, cant survive tutorial:( any ppl good at it then they might be able to answer sum questions for me as the manual is like a bible and i need to sort out my civilianes etc... help any1?
  3. §

xmas

Hope you all have a great xmas, and dont drink too much of my lethal ribena mix.... l8r agian:(
  4. §

Happy X-Mas

Hope you all have a great xmas, and dont drink too much of my lethal ribena mix.... im outty agian...
  5. §

Im quitting...

:D :cool: :eek: :confused: :shout: :mad: :rolleyes: :(
  6. §

thnx for the game (despite NRG was doin some wierd stuff start each map, my suspicon oint 2 an aimbot CSHP jump deevice:D) no flaming, u winning (bugga) and dominatint after first 2 matches, tehn we crawled back. rather riveting i do say:D no flaming either, pat from sunones whaaazzaaa abd...
  7. §

Srot out ur fucking server

Perhaps if you organised your timign better and sorted out your server b4 the match then things would be on time, and you wouldnt have to worry about ur fucking bedtimes and school FS! Some of us cancelled other things to play 2nite, and you cant even sort out ur own servers FS, get ur asses in...
  8. §

JOLT dont suk...

unless u play AS. I beenplayin alot of TO (and DM/CTF) l8ly, and been on many jolt servers and been getting pings of 180 on my glorious 56k. But if i play AS i get pings 220+ So basically jolt have given you lot crappy servers.
  9. §

ICQ...have i solved it?

Still attemptin 2 sort it out. the error i get (below) cud it be due to me running 2 many things at once, and my comp not havin enuff emory etc...2 cope with it?
  10. §

2 quickies

For my upgrades on ram i was off for 2x256 ram chips but my source hasd an offer on a single 512 chips wud it be better 2 g for single or double?? 2) Every1 has these fancy mice, and every1 has problems with it, so what type o f probles will i encounter when i buy my Microsft IntelliMouse?
  11. §

Power Supply

with smax looming, got basically a new comp (well all pgrades), ans i manged to get all things 2 match up but im lost on the power supply. Im gettin, 40 GB HDD Athalon 1000mhz (566 FSB) Thunderbird Volcano II heatsink x2 256 MB 266 DIMM CL2.5, 2.5v AK77 Pro, ATX, SKtA (Athalon), Via KT266...
  12. §

yes plz:D

http://www2.sis.pitt.edu/~jacobson/ut/CaveUT.html
  13. §

1 fot the males..

Muhahahaha:lol::lol::lol: idiots:nono:
  14. §

Which One...

Gonna upgrade my shitty celeron:D but im confused a cyrixMIII 750 is more expensive than a Duron 800 which is faster or a celeron 800 which is more expensive than both:??? which 1 wud be better, aand i cant afford to got for 1gig+ as im gettin more HDD, RAM, and graphics card. And...
  15. §

top100 things if evil...

The Top 100 Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord My Legions of Terror will have helmets with clear plexiglass visors, not face-concealing ones. My ventilation ducts will be too small to crawl through. My noble half-brother whose throne I usurped will be killed, not kept...
  16. §

Revitalised Spam

Aint had no spam in a while, ii cant spam now, but this will be where all infernos useless rubbish cna be put:P
  17. §

SkeleChars

WHERE THE F00K ARE THEY 2 DLOAD FROM:mad: :shout: ?
  18. §

Tale Of §phïnx

§phïnx
  19. §

Laws of Animee

#1 - Law of Metaphysical Irregularity The normal laws of physics do not apply. #2 - Law of Differentiated Gravitation Whenever someone or something jumps, is thrown, or otherwise is rendered airborne, gravity is reduced by a factor of 4. #3 - Law of Sonic Amplification, First Law of...