Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Lan¢er

Happy Easter

Just making one of my infrequent visits to wish you all a happy Easter. Tbh I miss the day to day contact terribly :( But I know you will all keep having fun and games. I can't wait for the time when i can hopefully be a part of them again. 'A' :cuddle:
  2. Lan¢er

Thankyou everyone and goodbye

Sadly r/l circumstances have forced me to leave the internet. Hopefully I shall return later this year. In the meanwhile I may have intermittant contact. Just let me say thankyou to all of you nice people that I have met in UT. You have been kind and helpfull and good fun. A fond memory to...
  3. Lan¢er

YeeHawwwwwww

Can I be the first to sully the portals of OAP's? :evil:
  4. Lan¢er

I'm a newbie, what's your excuse

I suck at insta :lol:
  5. Lan¢er

This one's for Natsi

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/poptoons/britney_breasts.asp :rofl:
  6. Lan¢er

Joke thread

Post em here girlz & boyz:D Bush and Powell are sitting in a bar. A guy walks in and asks the barman, "Isn't that Bush and Powell?" The barman says "Yep, thats them." The guy walks over and says, "Hello, what are u guys doing?" Bush says, "We're planning world war 3" The guy...
  7. Lan¢er

Please put your spam in the other forum

Cos it may be removed from this one:)
  8. Lan¢er

Thankyou Martz

Thanx ever so for the prompt and efficient setting up service. On behalf of every clan you've helped, Hip Hip :party2:
  9. Lan¢er

Lan¢er's thread of purity and virtue

Now this should prove a challenge to post appropriately for most of you:P
  10. Lan¢er

Goodbye and Hello

Just to let you know that I'm still alive and kicking:D I seem to have "accidentally" started another clan of rascals :P
  11. Lan¢er

Your recruiting drive

Lemme get this straight. You will pay me £100 to join ADC?;) Have a good new year boys, hope it goes well for you :D
  12. Lan¢er

Happy New Year to si><th

May I take this chance to wish all of si><th a very happy and successfull new year:)
  13. Lan¢er

Goodbye

It is with great sadness that I have to tell you that my association with NMA has come to an end:( Please accept my thanks for the help and kindness that you have all shown to me:)
  14. Lan¢er

Hello Yosh1

Lo m8:) Just dropped by to say hello:wave: Haven't met the rest of your crew, but Lo 2 them also:D
  15. Lan¢er

smark means spam, but.....

I can't find it on your clansite, but is smark your spamwar arranger?:teehee: :fingers: :rolling: :fingers:
  16. Lan¢er

BT (& others) suck

Okey Dokey folks, this here is an attempt at a serious topic that may just benefit some of us with ISP probs. If you are experiencing a real shite time with your ISP and have found some effective remedy, then post here and perhaps help others. WARNING This is intended to be a help to...
  17. Lan¢er

Greetings to the Snowmen (& women)

Hello to No.8 and to your Leader Sm1th, He is a good and fair player. :wave: Co-Leader -:NMA:- :mischief:
  18. Lan¢er

What do boys really want

Is this a true reflection of your desires? lets vote
  19. Lan¢er

What a pity

That I missed your clan trials:( Still fate has smiled on me and a little clan of n00bies has accepted me:D If you ever need another player, I can recommend this one. Has a playing style that should fit in quite nicely with your clan:P