Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Ice

Lordi

Kicking ass until the foot hurts.
  2. Ice

Lordi

The advantage of intelligance is that in the time it takes people like Torp to write one post you can make 5 or 10, same for the reading part. TuT, does your familiy not need or not want your presence? Mother: "The kid is walking for the first time!" Tut: "1 sec, got to try and flame Ice."...
  3. Ice

Lordi

Trying already makes him better than you.
  4. Ice

Lordi

naja cnat hielp wenn tut so ugly hackfresse is louwl 1nud an oraldurchfall leidet ;((((888
  5. Ice

Lordi

This man looks smart, listen to him :spit:
  6. Ice

Lordi

hai torp aka "my only argument is yuo aer stuped", I hear there's a cool pic of you floating about.
  7. Ice

Lordi

You still have to prove my "stupid comment" wrong. I'll say it again so everyone who didn't read it can catch up: Small countries' votes counting as much as large countries' votes is not a majority voting. Monaco (~35,000 pop) and Germany (80,000,000+ pop) both giving 12 points. If you can't...
  8. Ice

This guy can drive

http://media.putfile.com/mustangspin But that don't help if the car is too slow :P
  9. Ice

Lordi

you got it wrong there. i am an asshole but certainly not an idiot.
  10. Ice

Lordi

This is not about opinions, it's about facts. Why don't you stop now before people start to see that you are an idiot aswell? :P
  11. Ice

Lordi

The discussing part is officially finished, because TuT is the only one who doesn't understand it and not worth the effort.
  12. Ice

Lordi

TuT, I used to think that you were an idiot. Now, after reading your latest post, I have a much lower opinion of you. Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing?
  13. Ice

Ice Hockey Final

Why don't you answer that one for yourself (if it's supposed to be a question, can't spot the questionmark)? Swimming is certainly a lot more interesting :lol: pld sweden o_0
  14. Ice

Lordi

Useless yes, because you don't understand. You said that the current vote is a majority voting, but the vote from Monaco with a population of ~35000 counts as much as the vote from germany or UK. Spare your time, you are wrong.
  15. Ice

Lordi

So when you get 12 points from a country where only 100 people voted that's the majority? Nice thinking, not. :rolleyes:
  16. Ice

Legal advice!

whoever deleted that post, it was kind of serious ;( if they see that there's another good reason to have exactly that domain name they might let go. i can't see any content on munkz' page so can't really check if the content is related to this or that, but i am pretty sure that if he mentions...
  17. Ice

Ice Hockey Final

Great teams in the final, I think it gonna be 4:2 for Czech Republic.
  18. Ice

Who wins the CL?

Haven't seen anyone disagree ;((
  19. Ice

Lordi

Don't get me started on that contest lol. The finish, swedish and romanian were the only entries that even deserved winning, the rest was 500 pounds botox and 2000 pounds silicone. Missed the greek one, because after the UK entry I had to throw up :x And the turkish b******* with the worst...
  20. Ice

In the name of science

bart hat nur ein kleinhirn, der rest ist.... weg :(