Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Haggis

Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War

Aye DOW is fookin class, best rts for the PC imo. ;) Decent story as well.......
  2. Haggis

UT2004 just getting lamer?

Camping on ONS? Dont think you have the grasp of it m8. Ut2k4 is a fine game (my opinion, i realise), tactically ONS is far more complicated than AS ever was and if any of the guys who moved to 2k4 actually return to play some ut99 they will wonder why on earth we played it for sooo long? :(
  3. Haggis

FS not much going on here!!

Lo lads just dropping in to see yall and hope ure doing well :spockfla:
  4. Haggis

Scotty Insta Clan

Great idea m8y :cool:
  5. Haggis

PSY !

Good luck glen m8 and b :thumb: uy him a sangria for me! also pld Psy :bawling:
  6. Haggis

Birthday Sjoerd

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU FUCKING DUTCH CUNT!!!! Thx for telling me u slut hope you had a guid birthday and ill buy you a poofs drink when you come over :D
  7. Haggis

The guys who tought me what a poof was!

Lo m8 :)
  8. Haggis

Agent Smith

FS mate lol!:D
  9. Haggis

Lame public behaviour ?

FFS if the guys were at a LAN party they can do whatever they fukin want, so all this crap about playing online when ure at a LAN ??wtf?? FUK off and leave them alone Scotty gimps rool :cow:
  10. Haggis

Seedorf

ROFL shiiite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Haggis

If we delete it we can pretend its not an issue.

We have already established that i am a noob form your last thread and that you are a cheating cunt. If u dont like reading about people hating botters like you then dont fucking read it, u should show some respect to old tnega u young cunt :mad:
  12. Haggis

TheX.MOD.

fs m8 lol unlike the last time....thx syphus :(
  13. Haggis

TheX.MOD.

Wtf is this guy all about, he leaves me messages on icq all the time? I take it he is a child........ or a gay or sumthing? If he fancies me he should just admit it.....and ramp dont get jealous u crazy dutch fooker. :rolleyes:
  14. Haggis

Deadly, Doctaluv, cheating and security on UTA League

yeah but that means frosty should be banned rofl :P
  15. Haggis

Deadly, Doctaluv, cheating and security on UTA League

Yup we can't ban them forever, but at least we can make the laming cunts (which is ANYONE who has a bot installed for fun or otherwise) go thru the tedious task of creating new accounts and names each time they spoil the game for REAL players. Pld mughi and admin team, about time something...
  16. Haggis

Cheats NEVER win !

And this guy is another WANKSTAIN if u got all those hacks installed i dont believe u ignore them, and as for the crap CTF servers a lot of us play on that as well so fuk you you should be banned as well u cheating retard. ps/ who cares? A LOT IF US DO u laming cunt
  17. Haggis

Cheats NEVER win !

Lame as fuk i dont care how young he is, he belongs playing CS in clanbase where he'd be at botters heaven. Gotta be banned surely?
  18. Haggis

Happy Birthday Joko!

lol u gimp :D
  19. Haggis

More accusations?

I noticed theres been far more Bot accusations than usual, but peeps are gonna have to put up with it as noone is developing any more versions to prevent bot use (as far as i know). Any man and his dog can get a bot installed nowaydays and i notice for sure the servers are getting shittier...
  20. Haggis

Hump Me You Haggis Eating Gimps

WOOT! ;)