Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. P

Monkeys!

Roflmao
  2. P

»Ñî« 6 - 1 {SUYM} First Leaguematch!

Good point, so if we cut off the two lowest NI players and evenly distribute their score between the remaining players, it would give a better view of the top 4 NI players vs the SUYM players: NI vs SUYM Torlan: 27.25 19 26.25 11 25.25 8 25.25 7...
  3. P

»Ñî« 6 - 1 {SUYM} First Leaguematch!

I think the screenies are good. Thanks for posting Fel. :) Even though it was 6v4 it was pretty fun, especially since I rocked, totally ;) :P
  4. P

Merry Xmas!!!

Well it's on topic once a year :) Merry xmas!
  5. P

Sorry guys

That was surprisingly understandable ;)
  6. P

Bored?

www.ohnoes.org
  7. P

Bored?

http://www.virtualbartender.beer.com/beer_usa.htm
  8. P

Monkey Joke!

Customer: Penguin takes his car into the shop and mechanic says he needs an hour to check it out. Bartender: What kind of car? Customer: What kind of?? A damn penguin car, alright! Anyway, he goes across the street to the 7-11 to kill some time and get himself an...
  9. P

{SUYM} ut2k4 ONS server

How about kicking idlers after 2-3 mins. Saw a guy standing still a whole map, kinda annoying :)
  10. P

{SUYM} ut2k4 ONS server

Odd, thought ECE was very popular.
  11. P

{SUYM} ut2k4 ONS server

Pretty good server. Good connection, no lag. Would be nice with the ECE bonus pack though ;)
  12. P

My First Spamm Here

Yay, llamas :llama: :llama: :llama:
  13. P

12 mercs having a fight?

We had an image? :eek: :(
  14. P

It's out

The ball gets reset if noone picks it up in a while, so it would be like throwing it in a pit to reset it.
  15. P

It's out

Well I like it. :D Just hate that my voice menu doesn't work so I can't get the taunts to work (tried speech x y). Also the model they chose is the crappiest of them all imo (not that it's bad though). After godlike comes Wicked Sick! ;) Novice bots do NOT own :)
  16. P

Goodbye UTA

No more ION ownage :eek: Cya in UT2k3 :D
  17. P

Playoffs Over

What are you talking about? Bad result? You lost as you always do :P :D
  18. P

Playoffs Over

Oh and it was one hell of a match, very exciting :D