Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. X-Bomb

""All Stars"" vs -={Mi5}=-

Since the 4v4 flopped before it even got going, me and cyb are trying to gather a team to compete in a high level match vs the old mi5 guys. We are issuing the following challenge to the old members of mi5. Sunday 14th December - 20gmt 5 maps each (first to 6 wins) - Might increase to full 7...
  2. X-Bomb

New graphics card help needed

hi, I decided to finally upgrade, I'm going to get a gtx760. now my problem. I have a mini tower case, the pci-e slot is so close to the bottom of the case that if I were to put this new graphics card in I would almost be touching the bottom of the case (my previous card was single slot, this...
  3. X-Bomb

Bunny Track League

Often there is some waiting around for people to sign pug, so I thought that this could be a good time filler. How many would be interested in a bunny track league with the following format? What is Bunny Track? You have to get to the end of the obstacle course in the quickest time possible...
  4. X-Bomb

Spoilers

Seriously stop spoiling fooking series idiots Vote perma ban for anyone that spoils in future
  5. X-Bomb

Top Pug Clips of 2013!

As the year is nearly up, show us your best shots/kills/funnies of 2013! Limit of 3 per person, so choose carefully!
  6. X-Bomb

Custom Maps

Some people think its think its fair to force the other captains hand and MAKE him pick a custom map even if he doesnt want to, in fear of ending up with AS-poodlepie5 the other captain then has to pick a custom map which he might not even want to play. This is wrong. If I'm captain I will...
  7. X-Bomb

Kippenijzer

Surprised nobody made a thread Kippenijzer - Dont know you that well, but I do remember you have helped (and still helping?) this league a lot with your server contributions if your still around thank you and happy birthday from me and i'm sure the rest of UTA :bday:
  8. X-Bomb

Moderators

I have sent several reports of blatant attempts to cause provacation and flaming and abuse language over the past few days yet no action has been taken. Are there any active moderators? If not I will stick my name in the hat for new mod position. A lot of clowns have come out the woodwork in...
  9. X-Bomb

Pug

I dont agree with your 4 day ban and would like a external review. Should be 0 day ban, aka NO BAN - as no rules broken and pug was not spoilt - vouched by the players playing in the actual pug. Reasons: 1) Initial ban for no reason - no rules broken. 2) Ban extended for defending myself in...
  10. X-Bomb

PUG Regarding MC

Once again MC banned me cause ULV offered to sub me and i accepted can someone remove this A+ dickhead from control of channel Logs can be provided to any reasonable admin, would have played if no offer for sub. Once again same rules not applying to everyone.
  11. X-Bomb

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone
  12. X-Bomb

Happy Birthday

:snot::ripper::shock::plasma: to our beloved game! :mingun::rocket::flack::sniper: 12 years strong! p.s its my birthday too, legends were born on this day!
  13. X-Bomb

Last Man Standing Survivor Series Today 20GMT

Very Simple! - Its the last man standing mod, in a structured format shown below! 5 Rounds - 12 Players 12 Player Format: Round 1: 12 Players - Winner Progresses to Final, 1 Person Eliminated [Deck16] Round 2: 10 Players - Winner Progresses To Final, 2 People Eliminated [Liandri] Round 3: 7...
  14. X-Bomb

Japan Tsunami

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011/03/13/world/asia/satellite-photos-japan-before-and-after-tsunami.html?hp each picture has a slider and you can see what it looked like before and after :(
  15. X-Bomb

Look what I found on my Hard Drive

16. X-Bomb

QFire Assault

Stands for QuickFire Assault! What is it? Quite simply its a group of four teams, who all play each other once. Heres the important and fun stuff!! Each match is only 2 maps You gain one point for each map you win Its all played in one evening and will take about 2hrs 30mins total (as long...
  17. X-Bomb

Duty Calls: Free game

Duty Calls More Info Here: http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/epic-s-duty-calls-fps-war-game-spoof-is-marketing-genius-925864 Epic are making a new game called "bulletstorm" designed to be a new type of combo bonus shooter and this is their way to generate some media attention. The videos...
  18. X-Bomb

The Real Mario & Luigi

this is actually really well made and pretty good imo! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk9oa_PiXAk
  19. X-Bomb

2v2 Tournament - Week Long - Starts Monday 13th

This is going to be a week long event! The best 16 signed players will be picked. (sorry to the rest but some players bring down the skill level too far and it makes it unfair.) Best 16 players decided by me: Criteria: 1. Skill. 2. Active - are you gonna turn up and make an effort to play...
  20. X-Bomb

Birthdays

BRaiNRaiN (26), Protocol (25), Mido (21) :bday: :party: and heres a "little" quote circa 2001 - "BraiNRaiN - i'm gonna party with my lil willy"