Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. H

Happy Birthday xb7

:bday::party2:
  2. H

guess what

Time for xmas avatars again!
  3. H

Monkey Joke!

rofl Monkey Joke (wmv)
  4. H

new monkey pic discovered

:lol:
  5. H

New SUYM outpost

I just wanted to mention, that suym has an UT2004 outpost in the quakenet. If you are in quakenet anyway, just stay and idle with us in #suym2k4 . Of course this is just a sub channel on another irc server. ( Actually the idea is, to make it easier for ut2k4 as/ons "quakenet-only" clans who...
  6. H

people wasting their time...

... Today I want to show you something interesting : Spunk for example has 31749 posts in this forum. every 15 seconds 1 one post say the forum rules. that males 31749x15 = ehm, äh well *calculator* It makes 476235 seconds. then we divide through 60 (minutes), 60 again (hours) and...
  7. H

!wut script for UT2k4 ?

Is there already a !wut script for Unreal Tournament 2004 ? I couldn't find anything via google and the old wut script doesn't work with ut2k4, at least a friend of mine tried it and he didn't succeed.
  8. H

"design"

my mirc shows the follwoing: <21:29:27> <Monkey> .... <21:33:24> <Vince> ... <21:35:43> <Andy> ... but i dn't want those <nick> thingys, I want it for example like that +nick+ and when i say something °nick° would be like that then: <21:29:27> +Monkey+ .... <21:33:24> +Vince+ ...
  9. H

Away-Script for mIRC v 6.1

I am not sure if there has been a similiar thread already, but I am searching for an awayscript. It should have the following properties: i turn it on in the tool bar under the sction commands -> away -> set away and ->set back when i mark away it should ask me about my away reason and...
  10. H

Christmas thread

christmas thread I Let's make a big christams thread and post all your funny christams stuff you find :) first one :p
  11. H

new game "Soldat"

http://www.soldat.prv.pl/ go on this site and see yourself what kind of game it is. It took me 3 mins to dl the game. and it is really funny ;) try it yourself! (there excists a liga for the game too :p )
  12. H

Air holland

no comment :lol:
  13. H

War on iraque

Because of this very explosive topic i wanted to start a thread with your opinions.
  14. H

Happy Birthday Chojin!

:bday: :) How old are you now m8? :D
  15. H

xb7+vince

They are right, I can't even see who is xb7 and who Vince:
  16. H

What is the best ICQ?(poll)

Pls chose an option in the poll, and tell us, why you like especially this version. thxs :)
  17. H

What is the best ICQ?

Decide yourself! FS forgott the poll, pls delete this thread, i am not a mod :o
  18. H

What do you prefer? mouse smoothing on or off? rofl

I am curious what option more people are using ;)
  19. H

Problems with UT!

I played a match when suddenly my UT chrashed. The game went on (even on my screen) but I couldn't move / look around, and even esc and stuff didn't work, like my mouse and keyboard were taken off. I had to kick UT with the Taskmanager. After that I started UT again but I couldN't use the menu...
  20. H

What do you think about that kingsofchaos thing?

because everybody seems to have an account, here a poll for all :):D