Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. H

LOL

What's up?
  2. H

LOL

hey!
  3. H

:bday: Skalman!

happy belated birthday! :)
  4. H

Merry X-mas UTA!

Merry Christmas everyone!:Xmastongu :Xmastree::Xmastree::Xmastree::Xmastree::Xmastree:
  5. H

pictures pictures pictures

lol @ face detection
  6. H

I am so awesome

indeed :D :D
  7. H

Modern Warfare 2

Why are they doing such a crap? :( I loved Modern Warfare Multiplayer and was so looking forward to MF2.
  8. H

Modern Warfare 2

Is it true that there is no server List anymore? I've read that you get redirected to any server if you want to play online, means no dedicated servers. If so, I would not spend a single cent for it!
  9. H

Garfield just ROXX (@ request)

:)
  10. H

crosshair way too big in non-LAS

it is, and by the way,here you should find a 1 pixel dot, haven't tried it though. And it's not exactly in the middle of the screen as you can guess
  11. H

Oversized crosshairs @ 1280x1024

Hi jEr, I've read some threads dealing with this problem now. The only thing you can do is: In UT go to "Mod" -> "Leage Assault 140" -> "CrossHair" and check "Cross Hair Scale Independent of Resolution". I played a pug few days ago and crosshair size seemed to be ok there. On all the other...
  12. H

Bday /\/uts

Happy belated birthday! :)
  13. H

pictures pictures pictures

what picture?
  14. H

Fixed the resolution problem now, I just needed to edit the UT.ini.
  15. H

LOL

ok np ;) danke trotzdem! lol deadly
  16. H

LOL

hi sobo!:)
  17. H

A bot? Damn. We just became friends =( Joking aside, how does a bot know that the LOL-Thread is for spamming?
  18. H

We're doomed

Funny, I read this Thread few days ago - actually looking for something else. Now someone warmed it up :]
  19. H

Building a nuclear power plant

oh.. maybe good for me :D
  20. H

I have the same problem. I play @ 1920x1080 ony my 24" 16:9 monitor. But the big crosshairs are really annoying. Can anyone give me a noob explanation about what to do? Furthermore I played around a bit using different resolutions. Now I wanted to go back to 1920x1080 but it is not in the list...