Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. ProPain

My gosh, you guys still around?!

Hey hey you lads :) cant believe you guys are keeping this up! Would have thought this would have been a 1 v1 assault league with one division by now! Just popping in to say hi ! PP
  2. ProPain

poker movies

Anybody out there know some? i've seen rounders (great stuff) and shade (wank stuff) and since i play quite a lot of poker i was wondering if you guys know some entertainting movies about it :)
  3. ProPain

YOU got beef? SPIT it out :spit:

I'm sure pretty much all of you have days where something annoys/irritates the hell out of you whats your beef de la joure!!? I'll start off with a common one old ass wrinkled people parking their hind in front of the escalator ! I mean step up to frigging thing or decide to take the...
  4. ProPain

happy newyear co and other gimps!

Hope you have a great nite and dont blow your fingers off! /me is off for heineken!
  5. ProPain

merry

16th of december guys! enjoy it :bandit: :jd: :Xmasgrin: :Xmaskiss: :tent: :Xmastree: :!ola:
  6. ProPain

radeon 9800 pro

lo ppl, i was thinking of getting a new gfx card, the 9800 pro i was thinking it is a good card when you measure performance against cost, was hoping some ppl have it and can post what they think about it, and what a good price would be. thx in advance my curr sys specs win2k xp2000...
  7. ProPain

The official "what do you do when you ISP has fudged up your connection" topic

arghhhhh even the fucking "helpdesk" was not reachable, think their phoneline got overloaded! luckily the Game gods were on my side, not did it crash or the doorbell went, i go down and check and there it is my crispy clean ps2 with killzone, i rip open the box install everything , and look...
  8. ProPain

World of Warcraft

Is coming out on the 23rd of november? Anybody gonna play this game (yes i know you pld it menace :D) , maybe it would be cool to form a UTA clan I will deffo be trying this game out and i hope it is as good as ppl say it is.
  9. ProPain

MILLER time

Just for you jackel :D
  10. ProPain

come back

to the league slags!
  11. ProPain

Ha Ha Ha!

Got you now suckas! I changed all the maps for the match tomorrow to defaults! guardia mazon frigate overlord oceanfloorAL hispeed HA HA HA! \O/ we're gonna have fun ppl :D
  12. ProPain

TIME problem

You know where it says, last post was made 3 hours by XXXXXXX, this seems completely off on my computer. when i go to the thread there is no new post and the 1 the forum is referring to is ages old. last week i changed my month / year to check a future date and i didnt put it back on the...
  13. ProPain

netherlands win gold GOLD GOLD!

clickz0rs didnt expect this tbh but cool anyways :thumb:
  14. ProPain

yeahaw finally monday morning!

and i am work FFS :banghead: :hangover: :banghead: and to make things worse they hired the biggest mong ever (he is soooooooo annoying :shock: ) and to make it even worse, the office BABE is pregnant and she will be a fatty in like 2 weeks :( and the nail in my coffin, the changed...
  15. ProPain

bad rep thread

screw you guys!
  16. ProPain

bad hair day!

:afro:
  17. ProPain

Stand Up And Walk

macho ffs gimpyboy first you spam every forum known to existence and now you are hybernating again! you can hide and all but i still PWN you at dm :D :grin:
  18. ProPain

i just woke up

and it sux! 10 minutes before i should go to work :( out of :coffee: out of :filters: and i drank too much yesterday i got the thursday morning blues :blues:
  19. ProPain

what a douchebag!

douche!
  20. ProPain

bliep bliep

blub zoef boom hack getting annoyed at work, must cleave axe in colleages head! arghhhh ! :flack: