Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Polle

Invisible projectiles fix

I think most recognize the following scenario: - You shoot 6 clustered rockets and see them explode on someone kneecaps yet he lives with no apparent damage. - You run behind a teammate and he takes a rocket to the face but mysteriously he lives. 1 second later you are killed by a now...
  2. Polle

Emoticon mutator

I worked on this thing a few years back but never got around to properly releasing it. The attached zip files contain a mutator that adds emoticons to other gamemods like the ones integrated in LeagueAS including colors, customizable death messages and fonts. The mutator uses the same...
  3. Polle

Ripper research tool

Someone on Dog server requested a tool I wrote ages ago (while I was still in RC). Its a modified ripper providing faster feedback when you hit an objective. - Put rip.u in your system folder - Start UT in single player - Type 'summon rip.pracripper' in console Primary fire is a fast...
  4. Polle

Leagueas137beta2

New 137beta2 running on Dfp public server. Should fix the problems with spec hud I hope. [Edit by Martz. LeagueAS attached to this post]
  5. Polle

Minigun FAQ

- Has the minigun been modified in any way since 135? Nope - Why do mini vary so much in power from server to server? Power variation in minigun is due to a bug (or at least bad design) in the original minigun code. Minipower is greatly dependant on tickrate and at the default...
  6. Polle

Leagueas137beta

We are starting a beta on 137 which will be running on DFP public. It is mostly the requested security update with a couple of bugfixes. Theres also a crashrecovery setting which hopefully should reduce admin workload. No change in minigun (still) although we may begin new tests on tiw in...
  7. Polle

UTV suggestion thread

Timo came up with the idea that UTs portal code could be used to support multiple screens in utv. Currently it only works for a spec on the actual server, but I believe that most of the technicalites involved can be solved. FPS cost for multiple screens is fairly high and mostly...
  8. Polle

Experimental launch mutator for 2k4

Wrote a small mutator to implement hammer and rocket launching. The changes are: - Shieldgun: primary fire can be used to launch ppl, direction can be set by firing primary where you want target to go. Secondary fire is still shield. The height of jumps using shieldgun has also been...
  9. Polle

Gfx news: Radeon takes the lead.

The upcoming Radeon9700 looks extremely nice and it should be on the shelves in a few weeks. Apparently ATI has been extremely quiet about this thing. :drool: :drool: :drool: oops soz... didnt see thread in other forum
  10. Polle

vote for 2v2 assault ladder on www.thegsl.com

Although a 2v2 assault league has been taken off the drawing board here www.thegsl.com is currently having a poll on whether they should start a 2v2 assault ladder. Apparently they started up fairly recently and are now looking to start some UT ladders. No idea how many yes-votes they need to...
  11. Polle

Unplayable?

This sunday we had a match against CO. After we assaulted on second map all CO players leave demanding that we reschedule the match claiming server was unplayable. None of the RC players consented to a reschedule. They ínsit that they had an arrangement with rick that allowed them to do...
  12. Polle

Fix for invisible walls bug

Wrote a mutator that fixes the problem with objectives (FortStandards) blocking instant projectile weapons. source compiled code the required int file You only need the 2 last files... put them in your system folder. It should work with other mutators and leagueassault but if you...
  13. Polle

League2v2 vs Knockout2v2

Although i would love a knockout tournament I see no reason why it should replace the current league system. Because: In the league system you can choose your own level of activity. Some teams play once a month and others(us f.ex) often play 5-6 matches during a weekend. Assuming a...
  14. Polle

Finding matches in 2v2

Still too difficult to find 2v2 matches. Usually you have to spam the majority of your contact list just to find a single match. suggestion: Let teams specify in their team login whether they are currently looking for a match. When you are looking dor opponents you would then: - query...