Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. SilverGuns

2v2 AS Summer Cup!

Well i liked to play this match was fun "beside of my ping and beeing new on assault" but i enjoyed every minute, and you dont need to thank me LocoMouse i should thank you for "carring me" almost entire match, jer and free are good but maybe we got a sligtly chance of wining due of my error on...
  2. SilverGuns

2v2 AS Summer Cup!

You can count with me and Cyborg "maybe" gonna talk to him to see if he's available! fear me xD i'm back
  3. SilverGuns

Survivor Assault #2 OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD

Was nice good game! Html 03 was Cyborg and 25 was meteor. ;) gl for upcoming survivors
  4. SilverGuns

Ehhh why me PitBull... rofl!! Well it was fun bossky stole my place :( joking :D I waiting for 3rd Assault Night maybe this time i could go to final and dont get on semi ;D
  5. SilverGuns

Can you play Saturday?: YEs Can you play Sunday?:Yes What is your favorite day to play?: saturday What is the % chance of you showing up on your favorite day to play: 100%
  6. SilverGuns

Idiot on Dog Std Server

i've seeing him today on Dog Standart, but cant do nothing dont have previleges do take actions against Hitman! He was Teamkilling/insulting people on server while i was on Spec watching him, but oh well if i had the admin <.<
  7. SilverGuns

Cyborg's mini frag vid

i already seen the vid and it's nice, edit and frags! But it would be even better vid if he put my frags :D :rofl: ehehehe Joking, keep up the good work and come study to the university near me for me assrape you :D ahaha
  8. SilverGuns

Cyborg's mini frag vid

dding, and i'm not gonna like because cyborg forgot to put my frags :( :D :rofl:
  9. SilverGuns

Incarnation - t3h UT1 community movie

ok guys could you stop with this "stupid" discussion? we all get it... no need to start a "4th world war" cause of a "Community UT Movie", and w1z4 nice one, your movie in terms of editing you got 5 stars from me! Orchild you slut ;D
  10. SilverGuns

Heyyy sup Evo :D i'm seeing this is all ex{RiP} members :P i saw another RiP member some time ago and he called me "SilverGuns from RiP legends :D" muahah "ego" So evo now u playing Assault ? i might start playing a bit assault, because Cyborg always brainstroming me to play on his...
  11. SilverGuns

Hi all, just to say that paradigm- and bleh- are the same person for who didnt know! I'm new on this Forum but too old on this game! Hi there Orchild you f4g :D old times on {RiP}! ;P And going back to Topic i must agree with some things Orchild says, nowadays UT on igib and...