Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Sullen_Scrota

My bi-annual Lurk

That would be me... Domain Expiration utassault.net 2017-02-17
  2. Sullen_Scrota

Need a US style 2 pin socket rated at 240V or more

Could you use an American travel plug ? Or do you need the short bit of cable in the middle ? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/USA-AMERICAN-AUSTRALIAN-PLUG-TO-UK-PLUG-TRAVEL-ADAPTOR-13-AMP-/221133303609?pt=UK_BOI_Materials_Supplies_Electrical_ET&hash=item337c926f39
  3. Sullen_Scrota

Lets Have A Joke Thread

A woman is standing at the edge of a cliff trying to get the nerve to jump off. A passing tramp stops and says, "Since you're about to kill yourself, if you don't mind, could we have sex please?" The woman says, "No, fuck off." The tramp turns to leave and replies, "Fine, I'll just go and wait...
  4. Sullen_Scrota

Lets Have A Joke Thread

"Have you ever seen a twenty pound note all crumpled up?" asked the wife. "No," I said. She gave me a sexy little smile, slowly reached into her cleavage and pulled out a crumpled twenty pound note. "Have you ever seen a fifty pound note all crumpled up?" she asked. "No," I said. She gave...
  5. Sullen_Scrota

Lets Have A Joke Thread

I came home from work and found a note from my girlfriend on teh 'fridge. "It's not working, I can't take it any more. I'm going home to Mum" I opened the 'fridge, the light came on, the beer was cold. What the hell is she going on about?
  6. Sullen_Scrota

Lets Have A Joke Thread

I'm in trouble with the wife. We were in bed naked and she asked what I would most like to do with her body. Apparently "Identify it" was not the answer she had in mind.
  7. Sullen_Scrota

Lets Have A Joke Thread

When I was little my daddy would put me inside big tyres and roll me down a hill for fun. Those were goodyears :)
  8. Sullen_Scrota

Lets Have A Joke Thread

I was down the gym this morning when I noticed a hole in my trainer just big enough to get my finger in. Anyway, she's made a formal complaint and I've been banned for life......................
  9. Sullen_Scrota

Lets Have A Joke Thread

A wife asked her husband: 'What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?' He looked at her from head to toe and replied: 'I like your sense of humour!'
  10. Sullen_Scrota

Lets Have A Joke Thread

Wife : 'Do you want dinner?' Husband: 'Sure! What are my choices?' Wife: 'Yes or no.'
  11. Sullen_Scrota

Lets Have A Joke Thread

A blonde gets a job as a teacher. She notices a boy on the field stood by himself while all the other kids are running around having fun. She takes pity on him and decides to speak to him "You ok?" she says. "Yes" he says. "You can play with the other kids you know". "It's best i stay here" he...
  12. Sullen_Scrota

Lets Have A Joke Thread

What should you give a woman who has everything? A man to show her how to work it.
  13. Sullen_Scrota

Lets Have A Joke Thread

A blonde, brunette and a redhead get into the office lift and notice a white sticky patch on the wall. "Looks like spunk" said the brunette "Smells like spunk" said the redhead The blonde puts her finger in the sticky patch, licks her finger and said "Well, it's nobody from our office"
  14. Sullen_Scrota

Lets Have A Joke Thread

Man finds a little boy lost and crying in Asda so asks "what's your mummy like?" the boy replies "Big cocks and Bacardi Breezers"
  15. Sullen_Scrota

Lets Have A Joke Thread

A wee boy asks his mum "why am I black and you are white?" "Don't even ask" she replies, "When i think back to that party, you're fucking lucky you don't bark!"
  16. Sullen_Scrota

Lets Have A Joke Thread

Someone anonymously sent me a giant box of Lego. I'm not sure what to make of it.
  17. Sullen_Scrota

Lets Have A Joke Thread

This morning I saw an RAC van parked up. The driver was sobbing uncontrollably and looking very miserable. I thought to myself that guy's heading for a breakdown.
  18. Sullen_Scrota

Lets Have A Joke Thread

I took my girlfriend out for dinner last night. Everyone started shouting 'paedo' at me because I'm 50 and she's 19. It completely ruined our 10th anniversary.
  19. Sullen_Scrota

Lets Have A Joke Thread

Conjunctivitis.com - that's a site for sore eyes
  20. Sullen_Scrota

Lets Have A Joke Thread

My Wife asked me to go to the Doctors about my Erection problem, she wasn't pleased when i came back and gave her some Slimming Pills