Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. JaseyJas

Battlefield 2 - Feel the ache again!

unfortunately i dont think my comp has the balls to run BF2 :(
  2. JaseyJas

POWAH Teaser

nice Twist, love Smileys movies, look forward to this one!
  3. JaseyJas

UT2k4 Movie

/me gets the clockwork orange style eye-wear out for finny.
  4. JaseyJas

UT2k4 Movie

lol cheers peeps, yeah there's a few ways to get 100a on deck ;)
  5. JaseyJas

The Official What do you think of the Actual UT2004 game thread....

You can, i use my mouse wheel, it switches through each of the turrets...
  6. JaseyJas

How can I?

You mean stuff like: F=taunt specific_1 G=taunt gesture_beckon H=taunt gesture_point ?
  7. JaseyJas

Bots and Vehicles

You can use the vehicle horn to make bots jump into vehicles, bind playvehiclehorn 0 and playvehiclehorn 1 to keys. Something like that, never tried it myself. Dunno if you can tell em exactly where to go if they're driving though...
  8. JaseyJas

how to unlock all models?

You have to play through single player on a skill level higher than Experienced i think... ...or do what Twist said ;)
  9. JaseyJas

The Official What do you think of the Actual UT2004 game thread....

I ordered my SE off Gamestation and had to pay an extra 4 quid to get it delivered today.
  10. JaseyJas

Sound Problem!

or if you cba with Ued to export sounds use this... ...does textures and other stuff aswell :)
  11. JaseyJas

America's finest

looks like a bunch of british troops to me from the weapons (SA80) they're carrying...
  12. JaseyJas

Ut2k4 Demo The official what do you think of the demo Thread

LOL, it's called UNREAL Tournament remember? Avril is fine lol its used for taking out vehicles and can damage nodes use the switchweapon command and choose one of the other myriad of guns for takin out troops. Lazy gits.
  13. JaseyJas

Onslaught Night?

MC road rage powahhhhhhhh!
  14. JaseyJas

How do i uninstall this crap?

Towanda, i had exactly the same crap. Got it from installing a bit torrent client :/ With Rob1ooo1oo's help i deleted some crap out of the registry and removed a startup process and it stopped loading the blue bar thing on the desktop. The blue bar in IE didn't go away so now i'm using a...
  15. JaseyJas

Damn You People

Class games, finished em both on ps2 :)
  16. JaseyJas

[UT2004] Match again CS clan?

i'll be up for it Kip :)
  17. JaseyJas

Ut2k4 Demo The official what do you think of the demo Thread

yeah u can fusion m8 :) Trouble is, what to do once ur up there... U can also hammerjump to the higher lil nest bit on the side of the main wagon but ur kinda stuck there... and likely to get ripped to shreds from the defenders cannon turret thing. Far too linear this map. Cept the end bit...
  18. JaseyJas

demo tonight at 8 gmt

yeah, got a UT match tonight at 8, i'm gonna be a bit slidey for the first 15 mins ;)