Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. JACKEL

Allright mate, i dont really have a pc anymore :)

Allright mate, i dont really have a pc anymore :)
  2. JACKEL

New UT for free

I just saw it and i think it looks really good. Not sure if i wanna buy me a new pc and start playing it.
  3. JACKEL

New UT for free

Allright fella's! I found this link where u can download the pre alpha unreal tournament for free. https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtournament/ Have fun
  4. JACKEL

Old UTA players you miss...

Hi all! i sometimes miss the sunday night matches. they were a lot of fun.
  5. JACKEL

Hey Long Time !!

lo
  6. JACKEL

soccer / football thread

im not sure what will happen with the dutch squad, but i do know if they play as italy i would be very proud. italy played as a team and with their heart.. holland were just shite lol
  7. JACKEL

Pics from my visit at hospital 2day

This happend during a football game? (fucking hell!!)
  8. JACKEL

soccer / football thread

Germany were too cocky, they thought that they were allready in the final. Italy put some pressure on the edefence and the whole thing collapsed, that second goal was awfull defending... Kroos on Pirlo? they tried to defend him but it was a poor performance from the whole germany squad, u were...
  9. JACKEL

soccer / football thread

lol god u english people are allways negative regarding ur team. ur best asset of the team is ur defence, so why not rely on it and hope that a class striker and a class midfielder scores a goal. Watching Gerrard playing this tournament was just a joy to watch.
  10. JACKEL

soccer / football thread

hai bai england! x
  11. JACKEL

soccer / football thread

yup summs it up, god we were poor lol
  12. JACKEL

soccer / football thread

After 15 minutes Holland just dropped down! it was awfull after 15 minutes, we were v luvky that Germany didnt score at least 4 or 5 goals. Germany was by far the superior team. We just lack the form at the moment, the football we show is just so weak. Can't believe we can actually go through...
  13. JACKEL

soccer / football thread

First you have to make sure you can make it to the stadium http://youtu.be/wTVhGZ6Bp40
  14. JACKEL

soccer / football thread

We didnt do well on the finishing part, v persie was v poor and robben was invisible. On the other side, Germany and Portugal werent great aswell. It looks like we have some interesting game on our hands.
  15. JACKEL

soccer / football thread

What would be a suitable punishment for teams like barcalona?
  16. JACKEL

soccer / football thread

Chelsea's tactics worked out great for them, there's nothing wrong with winning it like that. Bayern had a lot of chances and shots from outside the box. They just did poorly in the finnishing. The fact that bothers me the most is the amount of debt that some clubs have. For example Barcalona...
  17. JACKEL

Ut watch this

Someone let the chimp out of his cage again?
  18. JACKEL

soccer / football thread

Germany played v well and the defence of holland was v poor. the tactics of holland were attacking and that resulted in an open game. That the worldclass attack of germany scored 3 goals didnt surprise me. They played v well against braafheid and matthijsen. Babel and kuyt didnt provide any...