Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Sauron

Best TV-Series lateley?

well title says it all, what do you lot think are the best tv series atm? imo: 1) Battlestar Galactica 2) Nip/Tuck 3) Boston Legal :)
  2. Sauron

WoW Aids

:rofl: im glad im not paying for a stupid RPG :D http://www.esreality.com/?a=post&id=889788
  3. Sauron

old?

it prolly is, but ive seen it for the first time and it made me giggle :D
  4. Sauron

Tool

trying to get an idea of their music so id be happy about a list of their best songs, thx :)
  5. Sauron

notes for guitar?

does anybody know a webby or somethign where you can download notes for or tabulatur of contemporary songs for guitar? i only ever find pages where u can order a single song for about 5 euro :/
  6. Sauron

Stealth

looking forward to this one, the trailer looks frickin awesome :) http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/stealth/high.html the plot sounds a bit dumb, super machine becoming self aware thru strike of lightning and then feels the need to kill people, but what the hell as long as its good...
  7. Sauron

new ajoin feature

ever since the new ajoin function is in place my channels are opened in random order, before they were in the exact torder in which i added them to the list, can that be fixed?
  8. Sauron

new interface technologies at DICE 2005 expo

ive stumbled over this article on gamespy, its quite impressive what they report and also very compelling :) http://www.gamespy.com/articles/584/584744p1.html
  9. Sauron

private vs secret

can someone pls explain what the difference between private and secret as channel attributes is? thx.
  10. Sauron

tsunami victims

well, i received this mail today and after seeing the pics i just had to post it here even tho chances will be close to 0 :( so pls, mail on
  11. Sauron

old extraterrestrial invasion movie

when i was a kid i saw part of a stone old movie in which extraterrestrials occupy earth with huge tripod like mechanoids, they also somehow mark humans with metal plates. sounds kinda weird doesnt it, thing is that was about 10 years ago and i only saw some minutes so its very possible that...
  12. Sauron

our own forum.

WEEEEE, we finally have our own forum. :D thx alot to Martz for hosting it and getting it sorted :bowdown: happy posting everyone :D
  13. Sauron

auto ghost script?

as once in a while my irc lags out and when it reconnects theres still the ghost with my nick i tried to come up with a script that automaticaly kills the ghost when i get the "Sauron Nickname is already in use" notice. as i dotn really know much about irc scripts i simply tried to tweak the...
  14. Sauron

the chronicles of riddick

so, what ya'll think? i liked it, but it has some serious flaws, the story could be interesting but the detail work on the new characters and the society of the necromongers were neglected too much imo. the effects own tho and riddick is just the scifi hero uve ever seen :D still, i find...
  15. Sauron

¦FxN¦ take a bow.

after over 2 years and 4 months of great fun and tense matches we have decided that its time for FxN to leave the stage. the main reason for this is a lack of motivation and loss of interest in the game as some people are moving on to ut2k4 and want to concentrate on that. FxN was a great...
  16. Sauron

Korn video

ive recently fallen for Korn's music, now i remember that some time ago i saw parts of a video of theirs which impressed me a lot but i cant remember the titkle of the song. the whole video basicly follows a bullet flying thru the scenery bursting all kinds of things. does anybody know the...
  17. Sauron

doom 3 too scary?

http://www.rit.edu/~mmp6772/doom3.wmv :lol:
  18. Sauron

I, Robot

how do you people like this movie? i found it pretty damn good, it has an unconventional storyline which isnt obvious from the start, great specialFX, solid acting and one damn cool car :D from the acting point of view i was positiveley surprised that willys comical attitude fit in quite...
  19. Sauron

¦FxN¦ recruiting

since a lot of our members are now mainly playing UT2k4 and dont want to play UT anymore we are haveing big problems to find enough players for our matches. so we are recruiting again. to be considered as a candidate you should; -be a highly skilled player (from both, a dm-skill, aswell as...
  20. Sauron

¦FxN¦ needs You!

Due to recent member departures and a vast number of inactive and semiactive members we had a lot of problems in the last months and our performance didnt match our expectations. This only made the inactivity problem bigger so now we decided that its time to find 2-3 new members. to be...