Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. H

Once again!

Mi6 is recruiting again - fs. We had 2 players join, which filled our squad, then they left and went back to their old clan, meaning we have to recruit again. We are looking for a couple of players, below is the criteria. * Must be willing to play atleast 2 matches a month...
  2. H

-={Mi6}=- Come back

fuckin foreigners
  3. H

-={Mi6}=- Come back

Yea, used that bot ya gave me dessy
  4. H

-={Mi6}=- Come back

another update on the Mi6 comeback 8-1 agaisnt NARC
  5. H

-={Mi6}=- Come back

we dont hold on to that victroy, as it was a long time ago, and we are a completely new team. NAS did own us, no question - although it was only a friendly. Our first league match went quite well... 8-0 to us vs DCA.
  6. H

-={Mi6}=- Come back

lightning, where the fuck you been?> still givin out fines to people without tickets? I was a kid back then, grown up alot in the last 2 years. Hopefully things will be different. Sneez, thos 2 people were Mi6 members :D
  7. H

FUCKIN VIRUSES

i wasnt meaning that they sent it deliberatly. just that thats where the worm came from... Anyone else recieve it?
  8. H

FUCKIN VIRUSES

id like to say thanx to the utassault admins. Thank you so much for sending me the W32.Jeefo virus.
  9. H

-={Mi6}=- Come back

i dunno where tek is, aint heard from him in a long time... i remember him saying summin about going to japan. Maybe someone stole his kidneys???
  10. H

-={Mi6}=- Come back

lmao. back to the good old days.. when friendly threads become flame wars... i love it :D
  11. H

-={Mi6}=- Come back

i just wanna watch jwer cry when we beat him. wmamahhaahahha
  12. H

-={Mi6}=- Come back

anyone know how to get rid of the C0 of my name? its embrassesing!
  13. H

-={Mi6}=- Come back

i recon its gonna last 2 months :) but what the hec... as long as we beat FDC at some point, im not fussed.
  14. H

-={Mi6}=- Come back

ello boys.... and phear how ya'll doin. .just thought its about time that Mi6 came back, i think everyone misses her. So, ive got a small crew together, some old players and some new, and we're gonna hit the old league again. (look out FDC, im cummin for ya). Just thought id let ya...
  15. H

-={Mi6}=- Has Returned!

For those of you that dont know me, i am hades. i founded Mi6 along with Spirit in 2001ish. The clan died in 2002 and its about time it was revivied. We are gonna hit the leagues again, both pro and std. We are recruiting for both of these sqauds. At the moment those teams have both old...
  16. H

Me still needs help..

ISDN is shit. wait for DSL
  17. H

Happy Birthday Richy boy

lol. ye but i own in matches
  18. H

Happy Birthday Richy boy

lol. only just found this thread... chrz boys :D next year your all invited to my 18th
  19. H

Playoff!

nah. we owned.
  20. H

Missing

I have a little sister, about the same age as her.. and im sure there are alot of you that have daughters the same age as well. If my sister was to die, i would apeal for help everywhere i could, and do everything i could. People that post that they are sorry are the people that can understand...