Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Mido

Pug night

:rofl:
  2. Mido

So Who Do You Think will Win the WC

England
  3. Mido

twnZ Movie

Very enjoyable indeed, but a little too much sniper kills. I'm sure you also would have clips of great assaulting, which I don't really see in the movie. Like the time you pld vs AUT and rocketlaunched over bridge to the heart @ golgotha. Stuff like that. Besides that I really enjoyed, also your...
  4. Mido

Mi5 v all-star

Impossible to find 6 players able to beat your strongest team, IMO
  5. Mido

-w1sh-'s short video

Impressive, respect.
  6. Mido

Speed Run Revived

but how would u translate current records ?
  7. Mido

Speed Run Revived

Some excellent runs DaTeL. Have no spare time cuz of exams these weeks, should try some soon before all my recs get taken :P
  8. Mido

Speed Run Revived

Argh nice one.. I've tried some runs and also made 1:32.. Used another hammerjump after siege which is pretty fast but this 1 looks like it's faster.. Don't think I can make 1:30, could try when I'll get home tho..
  9. Mido

2nd StdAS Assault Cup

I will play.
  10. Mido

CUP Movie

Mazon hammer to reactor room, first run. (mido launches salva)
  11. Mido

Team Wish vs Team Salva (1 of 1)

gg, shame you didn't see the last map Useless, it wasn't really that obvious the match was ending soon. We had like 40 seconds after temple breached but dirz did some miracles saves. Shame, would've been great to have a decider map like Autorip. Was a gg but I could've performed better myself as...
  12. Mido

Assault Cup: The 8 Teams...

fun read :thumb:
  13. Mido

Cup Champions

Interesting stuff, can't really decide which team I like best. Think Hoi's and d1scs teams are pretty strong. Hoi/sphere/kj and spoq are all great team players imo. Same goes for ulv/trasher and basdo next to the frag power of uZi and d1sc. Salva's team is obviously strong too but voted team Hoi...
  14. Mido

October 2009 Assault Cup

Ok i'll play.
  15. Mido

pug screenshots!

here pogo got 8 in >11min :)
  16. Mido

Speed Run Revived

asthenosphere SE 56 demo works
  17. Mido

Speed Run Revived

asthenosphere 55 demo's a bit dodgy but can be viewed, time doesnt seem to display tho
  18. Mido

Speed Run Revived

this took me some effor, 26 secs on hispeed without any frog jumps. i made 27secs like 20 times so i just had to get one second of it, last jump to car1 is real clever imo. demo added
  19. Mido

2 Person Speedrun Record Zone

Ye Hispeeds abit stupid since but it's hard to gain much advantage with 2 players, could do 24ish with good shock boosting tho
  20. Mido

2 Person Speedrun Record Zone

nice work. and hell ye i'm a cheap whore