Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. TuT

Currect admins

:wave:
  2. TuT

Currect admins

I vote PSY! :sofa:
  3. TuT

Help plxxx!

Sorry guys, i've been busy the last few weeks... In Bulgaria i busted with JJ against 66 all in preflop and finished 29th which gave me 2200€. However, last week i got to know that 24H Poker gives me the Pro contract which kinda made me forget that JJ bust :P I did have a lottery of 5 people...
  4. TuT

Oh hai!

LOL, so it wasn't just me then... :D
  5. TuT

Help plxxx!

I actually think he ran out of money or something cause his results didn't move at all the last week... But ye, finishing just outside the top 8 musta been hard :(
  6. TuT

Help plxxx!

After 1035 votes and 137532 pokerhands i qualified as one of the top 8! EMOP in Bulgaria awaits, and also an interview with 24H Poker. They decide which 4 of the 8 qualified players that get pro contracts. A big thanks to everyone that voted! Here you can view the final results...
  7. TuT

Help plxxx!

lol, i´ve had my head shaved for the last 14 years :P
  8. TuT

Help plxxx!

Thread updated! :)
  9. TuT

Help plxxx!

Actually, for those who didnt read about it... the votes are for: The 4 ppl who get most votes gets recruited by 24H poker to play for their Pro Team for the rest of 2011.
  10. TuT

Help plxxx!

No comment :p: Thanks for your vote(s) mate :)
  11. TuT

Help plxxx!

Not yet no, swedish masters was a lot of media involved but no tv. Same goes for EMOP. Earlier i only played big tourneys online but since i started playing live i noticed i like that a lot more. Swedish masters was the first big tourney live that i ever tried to qualify for. My 2nd was Gran...
  12. TuT

Help plxxx!

I really do need loads of votes. Spread the link as much as you like!
  13. TuT

Help plxxx!

Thanks Prom, i´d love that :)
  14. TuT

Help plxxx!

Thank you guys :)
  15. TuT

Help plxxx!

Help plxxx! (100€ added) After 1035 votes and 137532 pokerhands i qualified as one of the top 8! EMOP in Bulgaria awaits, and also an interview with 24H Poker. They decide which 4 of the 8 qualified players that get pro contracts. A big thanks to everyone that voted! Here you can view the final...
  16. TuT

Hello my english friend :wave:

Hello my english friend :wave:
  17. TuT

Official World Cup 2010 Predictions Thread (No Spam!)

Netherlands - Brazil: 1-3 Uruguay - Ghana: 3-0 Argentina - Germany: 2-2 Paraguay - Spain: 0-1
  18. TuT

Predictions/Chat: World Cup 2010

Honestly im hoping for NL to beat Brazil but lets be realistic here... they wont :( On the other hand, miracles have happened before :)
  19. TuT

It has been tested quite a bit but i agree the real tests are still to come. Against Korea i dunno what happened with uruguay. After the 1-0 goal they were far to defensive and let them into the game, then suddenly started playing properly again. Ghana will be a walk in the park with Mensah...
  20. TuT

Guess you didnt watch any of Uruguays matches then :) They had a short dip against South Korea but apart from that their defence has been flawless.