Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Warrior

[DI] search new members!!!

:topic:
  2. Warrior

noob question about proassault

The no launching thing is the best of Pro-assault.. now we can see some other skills :) then only the tricks :snore:
  3. Warrior

noob question about proassault

<utaBot2> 2:26 : [DI][Warrior]'s Minigun turned [DI][Cratos] into a leaky piece of meat. <utaBot2> 10:26 : [DI][Jedy-knight] was smacked down by [DI][Roof]'s Rocket Launcher. <utaBot2> 11:00 : [DI][Jedy-knight]'s Minigun turned [DI][Roof] into a leaky piece of meat. <utaBot2> 9:54 ...
  4. Warrior

[ADC] Vs [DI]

True m8.. I agree np :)
  5. Warrior

[ADC] Vs [DI]

Well, sorry if you didn't like that I said cool server... but I can't see the point why you think the match was fucked up... The new leagueassault pack is 130 or something including that stupid waiting.. I didn't say that they had to install that.. and btw when you got kicked the server will...
  6. Warrior

Looking for a member

Contact soul if you are interested :)
  7. Warrior

[DI] search new members!!!

LOL.. and we want someone that plays in the world championship too :crap: lol... :) well I'm not that hard.. but HARD enough .... I just want someone.... who can aim :(
  8. Warrior

[DI][Habi/Lone/Plow]

WEEEEEEEEEEh.. (no crying smile :() Come back... if you don't want to study anymore.
  9. Warrior

thx [DI]

:stupid: :fart:
  10. Warrior

thx [DI]

:)
  11. Warrior

Cratos spam test

:eek: :eek: :eek:
  12. Warrior

I need more POSTS

:rolleyes: :nod:
  13. Warrior

Merry X-Mas!

Happy New Year from [DI] too ! :wave:
  14. Warrior

thx [DI]

:wave:
  15. Warrior

thx [DI]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :fingers: :fingers: :fingers:
  16. Warrior

All the best guys...

Happy X-mas and Merry New Year! from [DI] too!
  17. Warrior

thx [DI]

LOL was the team without me Gary fabie and roof LOL.... HAHAHAH LOL.... and did we won 1 map?????????????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  18. Warrior

Count Spam2... ONLY GOOD COUNTS COUNT or will be removed!

50 :rolleyes: BB delete the wrong post FS!