Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Urgamanix

UT4 2v2 Cup

Why does Farac replace me?! I mean that's not a fair comparison. There were these three guys yeah... 2-2... at the end of Rook... :plasma::plasma::plasma: :P P.S if vickies and farac win I will wear a hello kitty tee-shirt to work and take pics as proof
  2. Urgamanix

UT4 2v2 Cup

Its not a pug dear, its an official tournament. People will be out to win, better get with the program!
  3. Urgamanix

UT4 2v2 Cup

You send me a hello kitty teeshirt and i delete the assault code
  4. Urgamanix

UT4 2v2 Cup

Urgamanix & vickies will join, might wanna put us together though as I wouldn't wanna gimp my team mate!
  5. Urgamanix

This is a test!

This is a test!
  6. Urgamanix

UTA - Resurgence

I believe you already have the latest files m8, ive just been slow in making the video :)
  7. Urgamanix

UTA - Resurgence

Latest update video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz5uZ31b5O4
  8. Urgamanix

UT 4 Pug arrangements

Next UT4 Pug - TONIGHT 9pm CET! I'm hoping to not play and record the match with commentary!
  9. Urgamanix

LOL

Well I may as well spam for the first time...
  10. Urgamanix

Forum content changes

Hi all, I'm going to use this thread to propose changes to the forum content (posts, sub-forums etc.). Usually this sort of thing wouldn't happen, but considering the forums have been somewhat "in stasis" for a while I'm guessing people may freak out if they see a single pinned post moved. This...
  11. Urgamanix

UTA - Resurgence

Whoops, you're not going to like the new website :) it's packed with content! If you want to test the theme I'm developing for the new website, I believe you should be able to change the theme in your settings; however, there's still a lot of work to do on it for now.
  12. Urgamanix

First Tutorial for Assault, map AS-Ballistic WIP

We can port the map geometry and lighting over, but you should only really be using the BSP geometry as a base to add meshes (3d models) on top and eventually remove or hide the blocky BSP. Rook has been the best looking direct conversation to-date but still looks pretty blocky upto now. Cant...
  13. Urgamanix

Request for old Assault frag / gameplay videos

Sadly most of those links dont work.. i will try to track them all down.
  14. Urgamanix

Do you have the raw file or do you give me permission to rip it from youtube and reupload?
  15. Urgamanix

Hi all, As part of the league revamp we have set up a YouTube channel for the league. What Id like to do is have a section where old ut99 as videos can be watched. If you have any older videos available or have an old .dem from a great game that you feel would be worthy of youtube views...
  16. Urgamanix

2015 Forum migration, updates & issues

Open 2000 browser windows and wait patiently I guess
  17. Urgamanix

2015 Forum migration, updates & issues

All posts, categories, subforums etc. will be kept. I have proposed a couple of things for post-migration: - Cleaning up dead or sparse subforums and merging those posts into their parent forum to make it less complex and bewildering - Unpinning out-of-date pinned posts - Reviewing some of...
  18. Urgamanix

UT 4 Pug arrangements

Hi Prom, fully plan on updating some of the "better" UT2k4 maps also to tempt the UT2k4 blood. I think right now we're just more familiar with UT99. Not scrapyard though. That piece of shit map is honestly the worst map I've ever played in any FPS.