Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. SoldierBoy

ok so i just installed thegame of imbaness

ok i went on some servers and wtf gotbuttraped by snipers everywhere, normally i used to like the skill behind it but now it was abit hmm suspicious tbh but that was dm so nevermind, youll mebbe see me running around stupid on some servers time ahead cus i kinda miss UT:chainsaw:
  2. SoldierBoy

bloodyhell ive seen this thread been thrown around in circles
  3. SoldierBoy

what server ips do ya ppl practice on :)
  4. SoldierBoy

i want to frag som newbz withh my sleeping cockhair strangled on the croisshair.. so i wonder where do ya ppl play:)
  5. SoldierBoy

mi5

I think we cum ower ya eepeen
  6. SoldierBoy

Old UTA players you miss...

i miss my old wanker m8s in AoR, havent really had any luck trying to reconnect with anyone, been speaking with Natsi ones in a while but the rest is gone Bit sad tbh had so much fun with em in the past, sharing vids of webcam ummm wanking and such was abit weird now when thinking about it like...
  7. SoldierBoy

Where's everyone?

thx Ulv :D
  8. SoldierBoy

Where's everyone?

i´ll marry you both;) have 2 warn you tho, i managed to find the mysterious cave after all these years so i got a 2ye old kid now and 2nd one on its way :stompa:
  9. SoldierBoy

Where's everyone?

Woot Woot
  10. SoldierBoy

know me ?=)

well i think you know a few of us from AOR we were pretty good tbh .. well if you dont know what aor stands for.... here we go, Angels Of RAge.. We vere the fist with double lounch, and with thriple lounche.. ... everything we did wa coppiied.....
  11. SoldierBoy

I want AoR to regroup

oh how could i forgot unseen:) so he has a kid now:) hmm cadaver is on msn sometimes so gotta talk to him abit, think nutsy has had japs phone number also,gotta try to get hold on em and ask if they wanna play abit again:)
  12. SoldierBoy

I want AoR to regroup

well i´m just fine m8, :) have moved together with my gf and were humping like hell:P well life is just gr8.. i´m on a 100mbit line now instead of 56kb :P so its really nice :D
  13. SoldierBoy

I want AoR to regroup

Hello faggots, well i have started to miss this comunity and I would Really like to get our old team together but i have no idea where all the old faggots r at this time, well natsi ive got on my msn and menace and hump ive seen writing on these forums not so long ago but binladen and japster...
  14. SoldierBoy

Wohoo

Hello, long time since I visited this forum, cool to see some old faggots still hanging around here:D :wave:
  15. SoldierBoy

Lordi

Best performance won, end of story;)
  16. SoldierBoy

The Dildo Song

:rofl:
  17. SoldierBoy

Lets start again

lets pull the troop 2gether and rejoin;)
  18. SoldierBoy

bangbangbang

lol
  19. SoldierBoy

Yey finally ;o

heh were able to get 24/1 mbit out here in the woods :P tho took only 2mbit cus i'm kinda thinking of moving together with my gf.. and not that much of a hardcore d/l er.. gotta try to play some UT again if theres still any joy with it else not..
  20. SoldierBoy

Yey finally ;o

like 4 years after others I got finally adsl:cool: :o